UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Pathfinder minimates!-First box set revealed

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my Konkruds in the mail yesterday, and I got an email crediting me with the rest of the order except for the amount of 1 goblin, so I think they are going to send me one of the other 2. I plan on calling them on a break today to bitch and complain yes.gif

Out of interest are the foot holes too small or are the stands pegs too big ? Specifically.......... can other Minimates fit onto the stands supplied in the box set ?

Thanks thumbsup.gif

Foot holes are too small. Other minimates do fit onto the stands supplied in the set.

I just got the box set from Luke; it's really quite cool. I really like the designs of the characters, and there are lots of great new sculpted parts. I know everyone's been all caught up with the goblins, but don't sleep on the box set!

Hello, everyone.

First up, apologies for my lack of presence on this site for the last few months. The truth of the matter is that I expected this issue to be resolved in October and lost track of it a little since then. I've just reached out to Diamond Select Toys to encourage them to look into the fate of the missing promos, and to remind them of my intention to order more for sale on paizo.com, in any case. I expect the situation to be resolved quickly, and will follow up at our scheduled face-to-face meeting at ToyFair next month.

So, again, I'm sorry I haven't been here much since this mystery stalled out, but I am on the scene and will do everything I can to make sure that the missing goblins are found, or re-created anew.

I also hope to talk to DST about new Pathfinder Minimates at ToyFair. Now that they have early sales numbers for the first boxed set I suspect they will be ready to have that conversation, as well.

As an aside, I just recently got my final packaged Pathfinder Minimates boxed set, and I'm really pleased with how they came out!

Thanks for your support (and, a bit unfortunately, for your patience)!

--Erik Mona

Publisher

Paizo Inc.

Thank you for the update, Erik. I for one am glad to hear an update, no matter how late. I still do not have them all, but the promos I do have are great! I really hope we are all able to get all of the promos reasonably easily in the future.

Thank you for stopping by. Here's hoping to a productive meeting with DST.

Hearing the intention to have more made for the site regardless of the missing promo's status is absolutely wonderful.

Now this movie mars business doesn't even bother me. I'll have plenty of all the goblins and more eventually and taking that worry away from me is much appreciated. I f***ing love goblins!

Thanks for the update, I still want the promo goblin, and am glad to be able to attain him with out going crazy on eBay. Also, make more!!! I love the variety we have thus far, and don't want it to end!

Just an update on my Movie Mars order, I didn't receive it by Friday so I called them today and they said they don't know what happened to it because it shows it was shipped but it was never scanned by DHL/USPS. So they are going to send me another set of the Munchkin Goblins. While looking up their info again today I realized their offices are only an hour and a half from me, I almost suggested that I'd just swing by today and pick up my Minimates :)

I got my order from MovieMars today.

I got my three Konkrud Goblins and my three Munchkin Goblin Hirelings.

I really wanted Dogslicer and the Promo Goblin so I could have them on display with my Box Set and the 4 Two-packs I have for display. I have one of each of the Dogslicer and Promo but I wanted to have one of each to open and display.

I hope that Paizo will get them in some fashion without altering them. I would really like to have then for my display at my office.

Thanks for the heads up Erik. I think the Pathfinder minimates are the best looking minimates that came out this year. I haven't heard a negative comment about the minimates themselves (obtaining them is another story). I hope things get sorted and we can all get the goblins that we need for our collections. I have never played Pathfinder, but did pick up a couple of the comics once the minimates were announced. I do hope that we see more in the near future since the ones released so far have been awesome.

On a side note, why did Movie Mars end up with a bunch of the Goblin minimates? They are not a good company and if you look to offer these to another company to sell in the future I suggest Luke's Toy Store. It's the best place to buy minimates online and everything always ships quickly with no hassles to deal with unlike Movie Mars.

Make sure you vote for The Best Minimates of 2014 Show!!! Voting ends soon so go place those votes!!!

Edited by Zak Katz