UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Pathfinder minimates!-First box set revealed

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing! When I placed my last order from Luke, I included two mystery figures. One was the badass Witchblade. I'm thinking I MAY need some Goblins for her to fight...

What'd the name of the one with the leather armored look?

If you're talking about the bagged pics, Dogslicer Ale goblin on the left and Konkrud goblin on the right.

I just broke down and ordered a couple of the Munchkin one, It's not too big of a deal but I was slightly put off by the "Free shipping for domestic orders" then charged $1 for shipping. But like I said, it's not a big deal, $1 is still really cheap

So the Dogslicer one has the black hat, right?

Which one is the "Konkrud" promo?

I'd like to get the two non-Munchkin ones that are exclusives... but the site shows 4 different ones.

I think only 1 is Munchkin based, there's the two posted above, then there's one that looks like the one in the box set but with an open mouth, then the Munchkin one with the cartoony drawn face

Edited by Shogi

I already got Munchkin & Dogslicer from a friend who went to the con (Dave, Jason), so I only ordered the other two.

Still waiting on the second friend who picked up Elyana/Cultist & Ostog/Wight at the con for me. Facebook keeps kicking back any PMs I try to send her, I don't want to post my personal information (address/phone #) on her wall (we're still FB friends and I can post on her wall). She showed a picture proving she bought them, so I don't want to get them somewhere else & screw her over, but Jesus, it's been since August. confused.gif

So the Dogslicer one has the black hat, right?

Which one is the "Konkrud" promo?

I'd like to get the two non-Munchkin ones that are exclusives... but the site shows 4 different ones.

If I'm not mistaken...

Konkrud has the Roman gladiator skirt

Dogslicer has the dark leather armor with cap

Munchkin is cartoony

And the fourth is dressed in rags

Wasn't planning on getting these, but for that price and free shipping, why not. That site has a couple other interesting Minimate listings, like "Marvel Minimates Series 9 Asst" for $18.62, and "Tomb Raider Crossroads Minimates Wave 1" for $12.65. I'm curious to take a flyer on these and see if they are the full waves, but I don't really want to be stuck with just one set for those prices.

So, has anyone gotten a shipping confirmation from MovieMars? My order has been sitting as "processing - sent for fulfillment" for a week. I can understand some delay due to the Holidays, just wondering if anyone has gotten an actual shipment confirmation?

Myte, I noticed you said "flash forward several weeks" in your original post, did your order sit at "processing" for a while before it shipped, or did it just take longer due to international shipping?

Just checked mine, it says:

"Item Processed - Shipping Pending"

I ordered the morning of 12/31/14

However, above that it also says: Processed - Sent For Fulfillment

Edited by Shogi

Just checked mine, it says:

"Item Processed - Shipping Pending"

I ordered the morning of 12/31/14

However, above that it also says: Processed - Sent For Fulfillment

Exactly the same with mine