UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Pathfinder minimates!-First box set revealed

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I wait for my order to show up I’m gonna throw some questions in the question pile:

1-Can Pathfinder Minimates be used in place of Pathfinder miniatures in an actual game? Can non-Pathfinder minimates be used or was my DM just a dick saying I couldn't play as the Mighty Thor because he wasn’t a gaming miniature?

2-The Battle Beast Spider’s legs could be repurposed into a very nice Dryder (or non-union equivalent), no? Just saying for when the next time quick reuse is a must...

Edited by dr baghead

I have the box set on preorder from Luke. Today, I just placed an order for the four 2-packs that were available at GenCon 2014. I was bold and got three of each pack. I plan to keep one set complete, one for my display at my office and one to part out for customs.

I think I may need to order a third box set from Luke as well.

I only wish I could get my hands on all the goblins that were exclusives at GenCon as well. I got two of them on e-Bay but they were the most expensive minimates I have ever ordered; so I will only get the one of each for those two. I wish I could find the other two, but that is the challenge I am accepting for now.

I have the box set on preorder from Luke. Today, I just placed an order for the four 2-packs that were available at GenCon 2014. I was bold and got three of each pack. I plan to keep one set complete, one for my display at my office and one to part out for customs.

I think I may need to order a third box set from Luke as well.

I only wish I could get my hands on all the goblins that were exclusives at GenCon as well. I got two of them on e-Bay but they were the most expensive minimates I have ever ordered; so I will only get the one of each for those two. I wish I could find the other two, but that is the challenge I am accepting for now.

You do know they are going to put all of the GenCon Exclusives on Paizo's website, right? for $5 each.....

Edited by Ninja Mate

So I tried to order the 2-packs last night. The site said my debit card was declined. I tried again to make sure I had the info right but no dice.

Then this morning my bank calls saying there's fraud on my account and that my card is suspended and my funds inaccessible.

Seems that Paizo's website charged me twice, with no confirmation screen or email giving me a notice. So after an hour on the phone, I get it ironed out but my money won't be refunded until Paizo faxes info to my bank. I've emailed and called and now?

Don't have the money to pay my electric bill.

I don't think I want these 'mates anymore. I'm soured by the whole shebang.