UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Pathfinder minimates!-First box set revealed

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I have the goblins in hand as of today and received addresses from everyone. I'm going to start putting everything together hopefully today. I planned on shipping in standard envelopes with some bubble wrap, then wrap the envelope in packing tape. if this is not suitable for anyone let me know.

Moving house was bad enough this last week ..... now I see this confused.gif

Looks like it's 'Paizo.com scanning' for me again for months on end biggrin.png

All things considered, this one isn't a bad deal if you don't want the hassle of waiting.

Pathfinder Mini Mates Ghost Goblin Glow in the dark Gen Con 2015 Exclusive Promo

edit* nevermind - they don't ship international...

Edited by MrClean

Hey guys, I have the goblins in hand as of today and received addresses from everyone. I'm going to start putting everything together hopefully today. I planned on shipping in standard envelopes with some bubble wrap, then wrap the envelope in packing tape. if this is not suitable for anyone let me know.

Take a group glowing picture before you separate the pile!

for realz do that!

I have a friend that was vending at the show and ended up next to the paizo booth. I had her ask if they are doing any more minimates and when she asked her response to me was "They do still make them"

Not the most clear response but its what we got.

Moving house was bad enough this last week ..... now I see this confused.gif

Looks like it's 'Paizo.com scanning' for me again for months on end biggrin.png

All things considered, this one isn't a bad deal if you don't want the hassle of waiting.

Pathfinder Mini Mates Ghost Goblin Glow in the dark Gen Con 2015 Exclusive Promo

edit* nevermind - they don't ship international...

Thanks for the heads up .....non-international shipping can always be circumvented with friendly US-member assistance .

I'd like to let everybody know that 'Ninja Mate' had already thought of me !! . What a man thumbsup.gif

I love these GitD Goblins! I think it's be a choice for me for best Minimate of the year.

I think we need more molded GitD figures. The paint just isn't the same.

Thank you so much, Ninja Mate!