UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Pathfinder minimates!-First box set revealed

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine should be here Saturday. I can't wait to get more goblins! Once I'm healed from my surgery and back to work making money I will have to order a few more goblins, plus I still need the four pack.

Surgery ? You gave organs [?] for goblins ?

Commitment ....I respect commitment. Respect.

Mine should be here Saturday. I can't wait to get more goblins! Once I'm healed from my surgery and back to work making money I will have to order a few more goblins, plus I still need the four pack.

Surgery ? You gave organs [?] for goblins ?

Commitment ....I respect commitment. Respect.

I had my gall bladder removed, but I have thought about selling a kidney on the black market to cover the costs of collecting minimates biggrin.png

If I had a larger LOTR collection, I'd be drowning in goblins by now. The Dogslicer is perfect as a shorter basic goblin, while Konkrud's extra height makes him look like their stressed-out leader.

But I was never too fond of Pippin or Sam, and Merry's a bit hard to find, so Frodo and a few orcs are probably the only outsiders the goblins will meet.

0b1syXB.jpg

• 2 months later...

if anyone wants these, lemme know asap!

I'm going to get a bunch to help members out. So if you're interested, send me a pm. Cost + shipping. I am probably going tonight.

Ok, thats a wrap. getting ready to leave work and probably wont check email much. so no more orders please.

Edited by Ninja Mate