UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Pathfinder minimates!-First box set revealed

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my daily search for Paizo to update their site with the fourth Goblin before I place my order, I noticed today the search term 'Minimates' no longer finds Minimates on their site. :worried:

Since getting my set of goblins Ive been tinkering with customs and considering what the implications would be for goblins invading the universes of other minimates, so let the the invasion begin. Meet the two newest recruits to the Goblin Army.

The Sophisticated Date Night Goblin is out on the town looking for love and trouble. With his stylish jacket and tie there isn't a high-class restaurant that he can't walk into and plunder and with his new watch he can be extra sure that he is never on time. Of course, should he find his date going badly, he has his trusty hatchet to keep things interesting.

While ordinarily not the most technically advanced race the Wraith Buster Goblin couldn't pass up the chance to strap on a positron collider and go after the dead. Of course he also likes to use it on the living first. He also has a bad habit of using it to start campfires, roast small animals for dinner, and play practical jokes on other goblins. He also has a habit of going into battle singing, in as much as a goblin can sing, "Bustin' makes me feel good."

17063090445_ac9843d551_o.jpg

Pathfinder Goblin World by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

Prowl-Ar: Love the custom Goblins you made. The Wraith Buster Goblin is a riot. Date Night Goblin is funny but love that Wraith Buster!

I have been tinkering with some of the extra goblins I was able to get and thus made some customs but not themed like yours.

Thank you for sharing these with us.

Prowl-Ar: Love the custom Goblins you made. The Wraith Buster Goblin is a riot. Date Night Goblin is funny but love that Wraith Buster!

I have been tinkering with some of the extra goblins I was able to get and thus made some customs but not themed like yours.

Thank you for sharing these with us.

You're welcome.

I'm considering the possibility, if I can find a couple of the Promo Goblins or I pick up another box set, of doing a Gamma Goblin. Basically the bulky hulk chest, upper arms and thighs with goblin lower arms and feet. Basically the Gamma muscle makes him super strong but since he can't really move he's rolled into battle and used only as an overly angry living shield.

Not sure I know the team well enough to comment, but I know we are working on more...

No problem! I didn't know too until a few weeks ago after read the comics. I figured the next boxset could be the rest of the team because they are exactly 6 and 3 of them are on the first boxset.

• 2 weeks later...