UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Pathfinder minimates!-First box set revealed

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erik, as always, thanks for stopping in. I look forward to getting the last Goblin promo I need to finish the set. I also look forward to seeing more in the future. You have some of the best Minimates out there.

• 4 weeks later...

Guys,

The missing goblin promos have shown up at Paizo's warehouse!

I'm at a trade show all next week, but will work to get them listed on the site ASAP when I get back.

I think we should have these things ready for sale by the end of the month!

Thanks for your patience!

Guys,

The missing goblin promos have shown up at Paizo's warehouse!

I'm at a trade show all next week, but will work to get them listed on the site ASAP when I get back.

I think we should have these things ready for sale by the end of the month!

Thanks for your patience!

Yay! thats great news. now just give us a heads up the day before you list them! :)

Before we connected with Paizo, I knew very little about Pathfinder (sorry, Eric!), but the character designs are great, and I think the Minimates team did an amazing job on them. Paizo posted this photo shoot I did with their Series 1 and the box set. Need to get some more goblins!.

Diamond-Elyana.jpg

Diamond-Razmir.jpg

Diamond-Isiem.jpg

Diamond-Valeros.jpg

Diamond-Isiem2.jpg

Diamond-Ghoul.jpg

Diamond-Merisiel.jpg

Diamond-Ranger.jpg

Diamond-Lamia.jpg

Man the more pics I see of these the more I want to buy all the sets.

Me too!!! Yesterday I get the comics to know a little more about the characters and I´m thinking to get the boxset in my next purchase with Luke! Maybe I get a Mcfarlane Dragon too to make a fair opponent to them!

I still think that these were the best looking minimates released last year. I sure hope we get more of them. I would love to see minimates based on the D&D books too.The Kre-O ones are OK, but minimates would be 100x better. Yeah, I can admit that I used to play D&D when I was a teen....which probably explains why I couldn't get a girlfriend during that year or so that I played D&D.