UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Pathfinder minimates!-First box set revealed

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to MovieMars and DHL, mine were supposed to be delivered today. Well, they were... To the post office! Now I have to wait until Tuesday because of the holiday. :glare:

Got mine in, looks the the Goblin promo mate is the one out of stock.

Same here. The Preview Goblin, (the variant of the box set Goblin), is the one missing from my order. With that being said, I have an extra bagged Hireling, or anything else from my trade list, that I would trade for a Preview.

Yep, count me as only receiving three out of four. Got Dogslicer, Konkrud(?) and Munchkin. Had gotten two shipping notices for all four, and a refund for an unknown one, so I guess I didn't get the same one as others.

I don't like this trend of minimates becoming a pain in the ascot to get for new licenses.

post-6416-0-42171700-1421716978_thumb.jp

I have no idea why you'd send anything through Compton. My goblins have some serious street cred now.

post-6416-0-67071100-1421717101_thumb.jp

The picture shows that the dhl package is now with usps, in Compton. It's probably pretty intense being the mail carrier there.

Considering these were convention promos that I wasn't planning on getting anyway, I'm happy to have had the chance to get these at this price at all. A full set would have been great but as someone utterly unfamiliar with the brand and only looking at these as cool little toys, I'm pretty satisfied.

I do understand the frustration of others, though. Had these been DC or Star Trek or Planet of the Apes Minimates, I'd be ranting.

Well, my tracking info from Movie Mars shows my package hasn't shipped, so I called DHL and they confirmed they received notification of the shipment, but it hasn't been picked up yet and told me to contact the shipper.

I called Movie Mars and after 10 minutes of being on hold, I was told that it hasn't shipped yet and I should call back Monday if the order status hasn't changed...

I just had a similar but slightly different experience. Tracking info says electronic info received, DHL says they have no package, call Movie Mars and after a short (maybe a minute or two) wait I'm told this is one of those rare cases where the delivery confirmation number didn't get scanned, but that the package was shipped out and I should get it by the end of the week and if I don't I should call back on Monday

So what I'm hearing is that it's normal for DHL/USPS to take two weeks to ship a package? I'm pretty sure, my wait time on the phone today was so they could track down the two figures I bought (Munchkin promos) and then they'll slap them in an envelope and send it out today, but we'll see what the postmark (if there is one) shows when the package (eventually) arrives

BTW, how is it that Luke's (which sounds to be a two person shipping operation) and a few other small businesses I know can get stuff shipped out in a timely matter, but these guys and Paizo have weeks and months long waits for shipping?

Don't know if I got mine yet, as all my stuff gets sent to my parents' apartment, as I don't have a permanent address right now, but I'd assume I'm only getting Konkrud, since he and the "Promo" one were the only ones I ordered, and the "Promo" one seems to be the only one not getting to people. confused.gif

That is kind of lame, but I think konkrud and the dogalicer had the coolest designs, and konkrud is the one I haven't seen online yet and wasn't he the hardest one to obtain at the con, the one with a d20 roll and you had to get a 20? I'm pretty happy that's the one we are getting the easiest now.

post-6416-0-97831400-1421813510_thumb.jp

I really like them, wish they all didn't have just their right ear pierced but that's nitpicking. Also it's cool that Konkrud also came with a knife that holsters. Cool mates.

I just got a notice from MovieMars.com that part of my order was refunded to me.

I ordered ten goblins.

I placed an order for three Konkrud, three Munchkin, two Goblin Promo and two Dogslicer.

My refund was for the two Goblin Promo and two Dogslicer.

I will be getting three Konkrun and three Munchkin.

I am a little upset because I placed my order on January 8th and it has been longer than 3 - 7 business days before I heard anything back. I will have to see about finding the two goblins I am not getting from MovieMars, but Paizo should know that I am very upset with them for not following up about their promise to post the goblins sooner and letting another company sell them so much later than the event they were available at.

Thank you for letting me vent!

Edited by Captain Paco

My golins are lost at the post office.

My boxset arrived from Amazon yesterday. Really cool; the elf is my favorite. Lots of great work went into her. The warrior and dwarf are pretty limited with their chest block covers, and they cannot use any of the stands that are included because their foot holes are too small for the pegs.