UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Pathfinder minimates!-First box set revealed

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got an email indicating the same thing; at the same time, it also says that everything shipped.

And they use the word "refund"; um....if you didn't ship me something, you shouldn't be charging my card for it and then refunding.

their messaging is completely confusing.

Well it's about time.

These have been on the drawing board since before Toy Fair 2013. No interest in the property from me either but those Minimates look stellar. I'll grab a set of fun toys any day!

DMC12169.jpg

So this morning I requested an update from Paizo on the boxset. Here is their disappointing reply:

"I've taken a look into your order, and it seems that we do not have a current estimate for when the Pathfinder Minimates Box Set will be available. It looks like they are currently a preorder item, but we do not have any information about when they will be ready to go."

I have a spare Konkrud (out of the bag) if anybody is interested. Send me a PM and I'll fix you up. First come first served.

UPDATE: Konkrud is tentatively spoken for.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Wow.

Well, I ONLY ordered Dogslicer, and it was maybe a week after MM posted about this site. Hey... wait... MiniMyte... MovieMars... WHAT THE!?!?

Anyhow, I got Dogslicer yesterday. So... I don't know. I had a fine transaction all around, so I'm not sure what's happening to everyone else...

Wow.

Well, I ONLY ordered Dogslicer, and it was maybe a week after MM posted about this site. Hey... wait... MiniMyte... MovieMars... WHAT THE!?!?

Trust me, there is no relation. They're an American movie store and I'm a Canadian embroiderer. I cannot even endorse their customer service. It was by a sheer fluke that I stumbled across these guys online.

I got an order credit notification as well:

"You will received [sic] a credit of $6.66 for your order you placed with MovieMars.com."

It doesn't say why.

Hours later I received an email confirming my order has been shipped. It lists everything I ordered (1 of each goblin). Nothing's been removed from the order. Still not sure what the credit is for.

"MovieMars.com: Where suspense is part of our customer service!"

Same story here. Refund email for presumably a specific goblins worth. 1am this morning a shipment notice for the entire order.

Maybe they realized they should have been charging less than they were?

Maybe they had a Buy Two, Get One Sale?

Maybe they don't have a clue what is going on!

They have been sitting on my full order amount since December 30 - they charged me the full amount of the order the day I placed it!

So I believe this is the one we are all getting shorted. The only one I needed. *sigh*

10808992_702564453184528_572288071_n.jpg\

I have several extra Munchkin Goblins and 1 extra Konkrud and 1 extra dogslicer goblin....if anyone wants to trade....

Edited by Ninja Mate

I can confirm that I have been told that Konkrud & Dogslicer are on their way to me via a US friend.....& I have a tracking number *..

I can confirm that I never ordered any of the Munchkin Hireling anyway , I have some ....er....one.

I can confirm that I have been told that 'the other one' ... Exclusive Goblin .............is 'Item Processed - Shipping Pending' rolleyes.gif

However I can also confirm that I have a shipping confirmation sent today with the same tracking number* as above which shows that everything I ordered..... shipped . blink.png

.....& I can also confirm that I have received an Order Credit from Movie Mars for the exact amount I paid for my Exclusive Goblin packs. glare.gif

I can also confirm that this hobby of mine has become tiresome .confused.gif

EDIT: I can confirm I've seen Shane's post regards 'everything is on its way ' no.gif Sorry Shane...it ain't....but I hope I'm wrong.

Edited by buttheadsmate