UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Pathfinder minimates!-First box set revealed

My order remains in Pending Status. It's been over two weeks since I placed the order.

I noticed in the item descriptions it says shipping can take 2-14 days. confused.gif

Indeed, even if you live nearby.

But the 'mates are awesome!

(except for the quiver that broke on my ranger)

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My order remains in Pending Status. It's been over two weeks since I placed the order.

I noticed in the item descriptions it says shipping can take 2-14 days. confused.gif

I should clarify, the description says "ships in 2-14 days" meaning it may take up to 14 days for them to get it out the door, not transit time.

I should clarify, the description says "ships in 2-14 days" meaning it may take up to 14 days for them to get it out the door, not transit time.

Day 15 and still waiting for it to ship.

Day 15 and still waiting for it to ship.

Well that's just not cool. Granted these guys are game makers, not a full blown retail establishment so I feel some leeway needs to be given. But it doesn't inspire confidence when you hear things like this.

YES!

I had a chat with the DST team at NYCC this week, and I was THRILLED to learn that they believe they've found the rest of the goblins in their office. As a brief recap, we had about 2/3rds of the total run sent directly to the show, and Diamond told me that they didn't have any left, even though they should have.

I assumed that they'd just sent the whole shipment to Gen Con, and ordered another run of the goblins. In the meantime, they appear to have found the missing goblins, and while I have not yet heard back from them about when we can expect them to arrive, I'm very pleased with this news, as it means you should be able to get them sooner rather than later.

I also learned that the Pathfinder 4-pack has been delayed from its scheduled October release, but have not yet heard a definitive date on when Diamond expects them to hit retail stores.

I'll drop by here and let you guys know more as soon as I know more.

I haven't even seen at least one of them, anywhere but in pictures.

This is exactly why I was speculating that they didn't all get sold or given away via dice rolls at GenCon.

Theres that one (which according to my friend) was extremely hard to get and the other one which you had to spend $100 to get....not likely they sold that much stuff...in single $100 + transactions.

Actually this was the first one to sell out. We debuted a $60 boxed card game and a new $40 hardcover at the show, and a lot of customers picked up both, thus automatically qualifying for the free Minimate.

YESSSSSSSSSSS. Do iiiiiiit.

Seeing that picture of what coulda been makes me so sad.

Meantime. I LOVE that these sets are half army builders.

Goblins, cultists, ghouls, wights. Even the snake lady could almost be one.

For fans of the games, Minimates and/or monster lovers these sets are a dream come true.

• 2 weeks later...

I was about to ask myself. Iv'e been holding off on jumping into these until I know if I can get the goblins. I don't want to jump into a gimped collection. Kind of what happened to me with battle beasts and missing out on gators and the other sets I couldn't find.

So how many different versions of the Goblins are going to be available for purchase? Did any of the versions sell out at the con? I'm hoping to be able to at least get one of each, but will gladly grab a few more if I can. I gotta get some before Rob swoops in and buys them all!