Marvel Zombies Villians 2

smackman

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love that Sabretooth. He might make it into the regular villains display as the face isn't a world of difference from the best of face. Actually with a head swap most of these from both sets make nice regular versions with a darker less comic book edge.

Man, I really hope we could get an Ash, Zombie Punisher, Zombie Sentry, Zombie Quicksilver set.

Since they don't want to do heroes they might be able to get away with those ones since technically they were all kind of villians and some point. Punisher is an Anti hero, Sentry is psychotic, Quicksilver was part of the Brotherhood, and Ash well hes just awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

I *just* opened both of my boxsets & they are covered in a glittery substance. Both Red Skulls, a Magneto from one set, & Green Goblin from the other. Galactus appears to be immune. Did anyone else encounter this? I wish I had taken a picture before wiping them clean.

I *just* opened both of my boxsets & they are covered in a glittery substance. Both Red Skulls, a Magneto from one set, & Green Goblin from the other. Galactus appears to be immune. Did anyone else encounter this? I wish I had taken a picture before wiping them clean.

Yeah, I've been seeing that more and more with the newer Minimates.

I noticed the same thing with my Peter Pan set. I thought it was some kind of effect... lol

Man, I really hope we could get an Ash, Zombie Punisher, Zombie Sentry, Zombie Quicksilver set.

Since they don't want to do heroes they might be able to get away with those ones since technically they were all kind of villians and some point. Punisher is an Anti hero, Sentry is psychotic, Quicksilver was part of the Brotherhood, and Ash well hes just awesome.

Seeing as Quicksilver is going to be playing a large part in the upcoming A2 movie, I think you might be out of luck. While he started out as a villain, it was with a great deal of reluctance. And even though he is a total jerk of a Hero, he is still a Hero. I don't think we'll see a zombie version of him under the 'villains as zombies' arrangement.

Disney/Marvel are banking a bit too much on him as a hero at this point in time.

If The Sentry is still considered a 'hero' after Norman's Avengers, I doubt we'll see any other quasi-villain characters as Zombies.

I just hope future assortments/offerings will allow for non-Zombie heros.

• 3 weeks later...

If a character is in the set, he is considered a villain.

If a character is widely considered a hero, even one who hates meatbags, he will not appear in any of these sets.

If a character is owned by another company, they will most likely not ever appear in the same set as a Marvel character.

I do not know about a second head for Morbius, but since zombie Morbius impersonated regular Morbius in the comic, doesn't that mean they look alike? I have not read that one.

If a character is widely considered a hero, even one who hates meatbags, he will not appear in any of these sets.

ah dang - thought this might have beena good way to get previously unreleased, un-zombified heroes. Thanks for clearing that one up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...