Marvel Zombies Villians 2

smackman

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

F- yeah! A new Morbius! I hope i'm luckier with this one as my ST Michael had paint rubbed off from his face and i had to repaint him. Anyway, it looks like this one has new cape pieces and the color is darker.

Ahh skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet!!

These look great. I am curious though, zombie Morbius looks like normal Morbius, it seems like a strange choice.

Morbius was part of the team sent to defeat the zombies in MZ 4. I would have preffered to get the rest of the team since it consisted of Jeniffer Kale, Man-thing and the Son of Satan but oh well, these look quite good, i have to say. I still have to buy the previous one though as i only have the Skull who had one of his pegs broken.

Edited by Kostisfire

Thanks for the info Kostis, I certainly don't mind getting a more docile Morbius, but now that you told me that I really want to see the rest of that team. Man-thing is quickly becoming the nonessential character I want to see DST make the most.

Thanks for the info Kostis, I certainly don't mind getting a more docile Morbius, but now that you told me that I really want to see the rest of that team. Man-thing is quickly becoming the nonessential character I want to see DST make the most.

Tru (get it? because tru and true sound the same and we're talking about toys...) that.

Here's my preffered Midnight Sons through the Ages set:

Man-Thing with mini Howard

Hellstrom

Normal Howard

New Ketch Ghost Rider or masked Strange

I'm not saying you are wrong to feel that way at all, but why aren't you interested in these? Just out of curiosity.

Because I've never found the Marvel Zombies gimmick interesting. I'll refer to it as a gimmick because it's not a story, and before anyone tells me what happened in such and such issues, I have read the majority of the mini-series and stand by my opinion. I just don't see any appeal in "look, LULZ, Zombies!" I want some substance in the stories that I read and I just find this kind of stuff to be targeting the lowest possible denominator of comic readers. To me it's barely a step above poorly written fanfic. YMMV.

I understand what they were going for now, but when I first read the description it said zombie Morbius and I was puzzled why he looked exactly the same. If anything, this version is a lot more calm. Zombification appeared to agree with him.

I can understand anyone who doesn't really like the zombie versions of these characters, but to me since I like zombies and I like these characters as well, I guess I look at it as these variations are a lot more interesting than some of the ones we've seen in the past. Plus I suspect it gives DST a chance to get more use out of molds that probably wouldn't be able to be reused for a lot of characters, like the Kingpin.

I'm not that crazy about the zombie versions of figures, although I do have them, but I like that kingpin. I'm thinking head swap and it looks like he got his hands dirty with an incompetent underling.

DMC12171.jpg

Morbius is already undead so his lack of zombification is understandable. I'm wondering if Doom's armor will be flat grey or metallic.

fig1703flg.jpg

(Hail Ivan!)

They look fun to me but I am sad they can't zombify the heroes anymore. Thats half the fun haveing the good guys bad. Darn you Mickey Mouse!!!

I think I'm only interested in Morbius and that's just to have a spare head for my Morbius and to use the wings for Batman Beyond. Marvel Zombies is one of the few properties I haven't bought any figures for