UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (TV) - Discussion {Spoilers}

Bob Harris

23 hours ago, stack32 said:

I found the finale a bit rushed but it was so full of awesome moments it barely mattered. 

I agree! I've enjoyed this show from the beginning and it keeps getting better imo. I loved the Agents of Hydra/LMD arc and was impressed with all of the returning characters. It was great seeing Ward, Tripp and even Bakshi again. It was interesting how Aida went from robotic looking, to slightly dowdry as Agnes and then quite striking in her final incarnation. I hadn't noticed how attractive she really was until she was processing human emotions. Radcliff's moment on the beach was nice too, I grew to like his character a lot.

Looking forward to what next season brings!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mallory Jansen was good all season in the various roles and really impressive at the end; I severely underestimated her acting ability. John Hannah will be hard to replace, he really made the most of Radcliffe and kept him sympathetic even though he was an evil bastard at times.

29 minutes ago, MisterPL said:

Does the Spirit of Vengeance owe Phil a favor for helping to defeat Aida and retrieve the Darkhold book or was it the other way around?

Coulson's demeanor during that convo makes me think Phil is the one who owes the "favor"

Agreed but that didn't make sense to me. Of course they both wanted to stop Aida but it was Coulson who found a way to get Ghost Rider close. I doubt Phil would try winning that argument though.

And has Robbie Reyes been hanging out with Doctor Strange? That chain portal he created looked pretty familiar.

8 hours ago, MisterPL said:

Agreed but that didn't make sense to me. Of course they both wanted to stop Aida but it was Coulson who found a way to get Ghost Rider close. I doubt Phil would try winning that argument though.

And has Robbie Reyes been hanging out with Doctor Strange? That chain portal he created looked pretty familiar.

Yeah, it did seem a little off. But I suppose when you're talking about a demon who is 'summoned' by people desperate to make a deal, it's to be expected that a deal needs to be made that benefits the demon, not the person proposing the deal...

I can't say that it was my favorite part of that story arc.