UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (TV) - Discussion {Spoilers}

Bob Harris

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colbie Smuders is still on that stupid other show(sorry, not a fan), though, right ? So I don't know if we'll get Maria Hill, until/unless they put that thing out of it's misery.

I bet we'll get a cast with all-new characters, maybe with familar names like Clay Quartermain and Jasper Sitwell. And I wouldn't be surprised if we get a Nick Fury cameo or two.

Maria Hill and Coulson as main cast would be enough.

Except, yaknow, there's that whole

Coulson's dead

thing to keep considered and such...

Yeah, but haven't you heared? Usually the folks

are reborn sooner or later

over at Marvel's.

:rolleyes:

Yeah I'm sure... But I'm honestly hoping that the MCU will use the ability of being a bunch of movies to become more... permanent in their deaths.

Coulson's dead

I thought...

that coulson was really the vision and that he wasnt dead. there was that scene where coulson was able to break into Stark Industries so easily, plus there was coulson collecting Captain America cards from WWII (since in the comics the Vision was built off of the technology from the original human torch who fought beside Captain America in WWII. Plus we never saw Coulson die we just got Nick Fury's word that he died.

Coulson's dead

I thought...

that coulson was really the vision and that he wasnt dead. there was that scene where coulson was able to break into Stark Industries so easily, plus there was coulson collecting Captain America cards from WWII (since in the comics the Vision was built off of the technology from the original human torch who fought beside Captain America in WWII. Plus we never saw Coulson die we just got Nick Fury's word that he died.

...That was never official, it's all speculation. In fact, i think Whedon and Clark Gregg confirmed that he is NOT Vision.

As for Cobie, How I Met Your Mother is done this year, she can still appear. (Watching the show as we speak, and love it and her ironically.)

EXTREMELY excited for this show. I was hoping it would be SHIELD, so this is incredible. I really hope we see Viper and HYDRA reforming for some classic spy stories. Shame we likely won't see much Winter Soldier, Black Widow, or Hawkeye though (i expect only cameos.)

type "[" and then "spoiler" and then "]" all one word with no quotations. then type your message to be hidden then type "[" then "/" then "spoiler" then "]" all one word.

Or you click on the drop down thingy on the top left when you post (says Other sytles), select Spoiler and enter the text you want to hide away.

Regardless of Coulson's "current health", not all episodes have to be current or post-Avengers movie time frame. I'm really hoping they have some that show the initial formation of SHIELD.

Even better start the series around the time of the Captain America movie and go a few seasons before they reach the events of the 1st Avengers movie. By that time the 2nd Avengers movie will be out and then they can continue the series with the time frame between those two movies.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...