UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead SDCC 2014 Set

If it were 4 blanks, each with a symbol of the factions in All out war, I would totally dig it. Saviors, Kingdom, Hilltop and Survivors.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would easily and happily buy a set with Rick, Michonne and two other characters if they had scared and horrified faces (and that's coming from someone who's getting a little tired of all the Ricks and Michonnes)

I will never try to hype up anything here. I'll talk about a product to cultivate interest, and answer questions when I can, but I think I have a history of lowering people's expectations when they seem to be overreaching. I don't want to create more disappointment than is absolutely necessary, even with items that I think will be well-received here.

I'm not sure how this set will be received here overall, but I think there will be fans as well as haters.

I still think it will be black & white versions of previous releases.

I wasn't down with the last B&W release, but that was simply because it was a one off and didn't include Rick.

Would be happy to have a B&W set of characters if Rick is included.

Edited by Pete

• 3 weeks later...