UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC Exclusive Speculation

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

X-men movie this year. Marvel space movie this year. Corsair meets young Cyclops (who is getting minimated) and they have a series that just started.

Dark Phoenix Saga boxed set, with Corsair, Gladiator, Fang Wolverine (just for a different look) and new Dark Phoenix!

That... that actually makes a lot of sense. Like a lot of sense. Plus they created that new hair and face over on the new X-Men wave that they could make into an instant reuse over here for the Dark Phoenix.

I remember the utter disappointment when my rocket launching Boba Fett arrived and the rocket was glued in. I remember taking my dad's pliers and trying to pull it out because it must be just stuck.

The only mail away I ever did was for Super Powers. They offered both Steppenwolf and Clark Kent at one point, and I never got Clark but did get Steppenwolf. And, of course, that was the one that was released to retail, not Clark.headslap.gif

I love Mail Away figures. Through the years I've gotten:

Sgt. Slaughter, Steel Brigade, Spirit of Obi-Wan, Agent Faces in Crimson Guard outfit, Unmasked Storm Shadow, 25th Doc, Crystal Skeleton from Indiana Jones & Vintage Styled Boba Fett

There's just something about mailing away for these figures I just enjoy way too much

, Steel Brigade,

I did the mail away for one of these and was so excited to get a "me" Joe figure, and then they sent me a dumb letter that basically said "we've run out, here's a Snake Eyes instead." Most annoyed 7-year-old ever!

I did get a mummy Mumm-Ra though, that was cool.

From Bleeding Cool... http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/05/20/rodman-comics-went-to-las-vegas-a-diamond-retailer-summit-report/

I did learn that the next Comic Con should have an exclusive Marvel

Minimates Days Of Future Past variant cover in the manner of the
Minimates Electro vs Spider-Man Amazing Spider-Man 1 variant that was
done.

Nothing else stated or implied about the SDCC set, but I'm sure we'll draw conclusions...

Edited by JeffBohn