UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC Exclusive Speculation

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might put that Senator Kelly head on a Howard Stark suit and call it Alexander Pierce from Winter Soldier.

Man, what is with the hate-on for B&W figures?

Go-Hastings just love them......as of now they have 851 sets of the 2012 SDCC B&W exclusive .......... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-Minimates-Halloween-2012-Black-White-2-pack-2012-New-T-/141246714038?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item20e2f5d0b6 . It might be a mistake but it seems an odd number to get wrong ?

I got no pleasure in stating the above ..... but if it's accurate somebody needs to wake up & smell the roses dry.png

Already planning to get an extra set to get two sentinels and maybe use the extra green legs to made a future Colossus! It would be great if the pack included a male green torso too to customize other characters like Franklin Richards and future Magneto in the wheelchair!

Man, what is with the hate-on for B&W figures?

Go-Hastings just love them......as of now they have 851 sets of the 2012 SDCC B&W exclusive .......... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-Minimates-Halloween-2012-Black-White-2-pack-2012-New-T-/141246714038?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item20e2f5d0b6 . It might be a mistake but it seems an odd number to get wrong ?

I got no pleasure in stating the above ..... but if it's accurate somebody needs to wake up & smell the roses dry.png

I think that the B&W works terribly fine with the TWD figures! If DST launchs more characters in this style it could be a good option to everyone that lost some now rare figures. With a good cast of characters, these figures can grow as a "comic accurate" collection without problem.

So just out of curiosity, what's the free giveaway going to be this year? I read that there are two this year, one from DST and another from a different booth. But Zach can you give out anymore info on that yet? Like what and who the other booth is going to be? We are about a month away from the show now and I thought last years was revealed by this time last year?

Minimates panel is on Saturday, general DST panel on Sunday.

Stop by and say hi, regardless!

Booth 2607. Also, we're taking over a great bar/restaurant in the Gaslamp. No exclusive MInimate there, but we'll have coupons, and lots of crazy crap on the walls.

• 2 weeks later...