UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC Exclusive Speculation

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but which one would you lose? I have the least interest / desire to display destiny, but pyro mystique or blob could probably carry their own two pack

maybe destiny, senator Kelly, avalanche, and pyro as a box with mystique and Blob as the sporting two pack?

If we ever get one box set, I'd drop Avalanche for Destiny. She looks a little cooler and less generic to me.

really? no love for Toad?

They can do Toad and a green suited Quicksilver for an older Brotherhood set. Edited by Tetton517

It's Destiny that i'd really want to see included, since she's probably less likely to be popular enough to anchor a 2-pack of her own. She's the Jewel/Thunderbird of my dream Freedom Force/New Brotherhood set. Pyro, Blob & Mystique could all probably be teamed up in a 2-pack and perform reasonably well.

I know what you mean. But i have almost 0% doubt in my mind that we WILL see a Pyro, Blob or updated Mystique in the future.

In any event, it's a bit of a moot point. I'm pretty sufre that Zach said something about the SDCC Marvel set having no new characters in it this year.

Strictly speaking, you could make up a jumbled Brotherhood set with allready released characters (Mystique, Magneto, Blob, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Havok, Dark Beast) - but that would kind of defeat the purpose of having the set for a lot of collectors, not to mention it wouldn't represent any one particular incarnation of the Brotherhood.

Edited by Nessex

undeadpool, on 01 Jun 2014 - 19:00, said:

really? no love for Toad?

also Zach, any chance we'll get the usual (not so usual anymore?) silhouette teaser for the SDCC sets (marvel or other)?

Someone say...

I'll just throw this out there as my dream:

SDCC 2015 AFX Exclusive Brotherhood of Evil Mutants 1 Set

Magneto

Toad

Mastermind

Unus The Untouchable

SDCC 2015 Luke's Toy Store Exclusive Brotherhood of Evil Mutants 2 Set

Mystique

Destiny

Quicksilver (Green)

Sabretooth

SDCC 2015 DST Exclusive Freedom Force Set

Blob

Spiral

Pyro

Avalanche

Let's make this happen people.

Edited by Jatta Pake

Mister PL is one for four!

My guesses:

Walking Dead boxset with Black & White re-releases of TRU 1 Glenn, TRU 1 Shane, Wave 1 Sheriff Rick, Wave 2 Michonne

Days of Future Past boxset with Future Wolverine, Mystique, Kate Pryde, Sentinel

View Askew color Clerks Dante & Randall

DST Promo: Translucent Alien

Popcap Promo: Translucent Plants vs Zombies character

I totally agree about the black and white walking dead figures . The way it's been talked down, I have to agree that we might be just getting black & white re releases from all the hints being put together. From what we know- They are figures we have already & some of he people on here won't like it. So I guess will see soon

Edited by Roccothegreat