UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC Collectibles' Batman the Animated Series 6" Figures

So I bought Catwoman a few days ago, and guess what? Her foot fell off while I was taking her out of the package! wallbash.gif Seems to me that a BIG part of the problem is that they have twist ties down around the ankles; if they were to eliminate those they would probably take care of a lot of the breakage problems. Anyway, the store where I bought her from didn't have any extra, so I'll have to hit up another store. Maybe today, as I think Two-Face and/or Freeze are out.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I bought Catwoman a few days ago, and guess what? Her foot fell off while I was taking her out of the package! wallbash.gif Seems to me that a BIG part of the problem is that they have twist ties down around the ankles; if they were to eliminate those they would probably take care of a lot of the breakage problems. Anyway, the store where I bought her from didn't have any extra, so I'll have to hit up another store. Maybe today, as I think Two-Face and/or Freeze are out.

Harvey and Victor are next week, this week is Capullo Catwoman and Freeze.

That's gonna end up being my figure of the year. Naturally he comes out during Finals so i'll be waiting a week to pick him and Freeze up, but Harvey looks AMAZING. Hopefully all of the eyes are painted straight; the left eye always seems to be an issue for Harvey.

Also, thank God he actually comes with weapons. I can't count how many Harvey's I've bought that don't come with a gun, or aren't even sculpted to hold one.

I take that back. I must've seen it this morning before work. Anyway, I was very happy to see you review him as he's possibly my most anticipated figure from my most anticipated line.

Happy to provide a review!

Looks like Freeze still has the leg pins issue....

Yeah, I assume the first four figures were made at the same time, so they all had the same issue. I personally think it's a little less distracting on Freeze

it's certainly less noticeable against the black.

And i'll be waiting for the TAS figures anyway, so hopefully it'll be sorted by the time they get around to the Freeze and Ivy.

What he said!

I've seen reports of breakage on Two-Face and Freeze, but it sounds like it might not be quite as widespread as with Batman, though I suppose that's only saying the quality could be awful instead of catastrophic. I really wanted to be into this line but I can't support a company that screws up this bad.

I've wanted these figures since childhood only netted me the underarticulated Kenner figures. This sucks so much that they are turning out like this (though I haven't gotten a single one yet). sad.png

Tenime, I'd say don't let the reports get you down. The two I've picked up didn't have any real issues (aside from the paint on Batman's mask). Given that Freeze and Two-Face seem to be improving on Bats, I think the line will be fine.

In other news, MTV showed off series 4 today. I'm not liking Penguin, but the others look goodBMAnimated_s4_Batman-1418321166.jpg?qual

BMAnimated_s4_Penguin-1418321169.jpg?quaBMAnimated_s4_Riddler-1418321172.jpg?quaBMAnimated_s4_Batgirl-1418321175.jpg?qua

Edited by Glantern