UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC Collectibles' Batman the Animated Series 6" Figures

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are four figures in that image I don't have; Ventriloquist, Talia, Expressions Batman, and Holiday Joker. #worthit

Sadly, I'm imagining the folks left after Kevin's departure looking at the racks of samples in the office and asking, "Okay, what do we do with all this stuff? How about a giveaway?"

• 2 weeks later...

MAY179004-01.jpg

This was due out in May. Reportedly it's the very first SKU from this line to be canceled. I had noticed it disappeared from Amazon a couple weeks ago. I won't say NO ONE asked for it but it wasn't very high on many wish lists I read, if it was on them at all.

Hopefully DCC replaces it with a less expensive Batcycle that includes helmeted noggins of Bat-characters. That would encourage multiple purchases.

The car is neat looking, but every time I look at that stupid Batmobile sitting on my floor I am reminded of my poor choices. I am just hoping that there are going to be people out there willing to sell Alfred separately from the Batcave.

2 hours ago, MisterPL said:

Good news! I'm envious. 

I just know that when I get the Batcave I'll want a trophy area and costume display to go with it.

blackout.jpg

I'm probably not going to have a trophy area, but I would like to have the costume memorials. I just need to get those figures and work out how to modify the heads so they look like they are on mannequins.

• 1 month later...

I forgot to mention that my collection grew modestly this Christmas. My wife picked up Firefly and Ventriloquist for me. That brings my figure total to about 50.

Now I'm keeping an eye on the multipacks and Clayface. When they get down to more acceptable prices, I'll start snatching them up.

I don't think they are going up in price at all. Maybe the early ones. But you can find them for much less than the MSR. Amazon has lots of them, and I see them a lot in the clearance sales on sites like Entertainment Earth and BBTS.

• 1 month later...