UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC Collectibles' Batman the Animated Series 6" Figures

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh - beg your pardon. I read the main heading 'BATMAN ANIMATED SERIES: KILLER CROC WITH BABY DOLL ACTION FIGURE', not what was written a few lines underneath. My bad.
Cheerfully withdrawn!

• 1 month later...

DCC updated the schedule for these guys for the rest of the year:

11334081_10153591932319258_1514396887241

They pretty clearly mixed up the Robin figures, and lil' Tim Drake is out in September. Hope we'll be seeing some new figures this weekend.

Edited by hellpop

Great, now I've got DDP's terrible Smells Like Teen Spirit knockoff in my head. Thanks! sarcasm-1.gif

They should let people who bought the first run trade in the old ones for the reissues.

They won't, but they should.

They did send out replacement figures for those with broken ones, so I suppose it's possible. My big worry is what happens when my Batman tumbles off the shelf and breaks in a couple years. I might just pick up a replacement and sell off the original.

Great, now I've got DDP's terrible Smells Like Teen Spirit knockoff in my head. Thanks! sarcasm-1.gif

Damn, I hate that. Sorry. Maybe you'll forget about it if I remind you of the Evenflow knockoff WCW used.

I c@me everywhere.

Seriously, though, I'm selling all my DCUC versions of these characters. These are the versions I've always wanted anyway.

I may be in the same (sticky) boat. It took every ounce of fiscal fortitude to resist picking up what would have been the first of these figures. Now that they've got the engineering down and they're offering apology figures, I'm gonna need extra income.

The only thing that can save me is if DST gets the DCAU license.

Luckily my comic shop is owned & run by two of my friends, so they just hold them for me, and I pick up what I can when I can afford it. That's why I only have Batman, Two-Face, and Joker right now (but Man-Bat, Robin, and Creeper are still sitting in their back room). And even those three were bought one at a time, about 2-3 months apart, lol.

I didn't hold off on the three I have, because I had no idea they'd fix the problems & re-do them (again luckily, the guys let me open the figures in the store, and test the joints before I leave, in case any breakage happens and need an exchange). But I'd rather not have to worry about needing an exchange ever, especially since I can't even display these now, and don't want to deal with breakage 3-5 years down the line when I can get a bigger place and start putting them out, y'know? confused.gif

So I made a joke over on the Fwoosh that maybe the Harley Quinn that was talked about but not shown at San Diego was "Rev Up Your" Harley:

tumblr_n7oj7rt8mw1rur0aro2_r1_1280.jpg

Now check out what was in the October DCC solicitations:

BM_Animated_Jkr_HQ_MadLove_2_pack.jpg?14

I'm a profit!