UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC Collectibles' Batman the Animated Series 6" Figures

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Batmobile is pretty cool. Not sure I'll pay a hundred bucks for it, but it's nifty.

Also, Gentle Giant (which I initially typed as "Gentile Giant" before I caught myself) announced that they are doing 12" B:TAS figures. Personally, I don't really see the appeal of these, but they look nice if you like that kind of thing.

I'm actually more interested in the Gentile Giant stuff than the DCC stuff at the moment. I think the designs are better, and I do have a bit of nostalgia for those figures. Even at the time, I knew they were some of the best kids' toys out there, and it was hands down my favorite show of that period. Too bad they took such an odd approach to GI Joe, so I doubt we'll ever get huge monuments to my favorite Joe figures.

• 4 weeks later...

BBTS has him slated to be released this month. He's the one I'm waiting for to see if I want to start with this line.

Edited by Zak Katz

You know, now that i think about it, i really wish this Joker was based on "Joker's Favor." The accessories are a little lackluster too; pearls and tools? An alternate set of arms, a coat overlay, a hat with head, and a gun would be PERFECT.

You're right, Zex, that basically is Croc. I really don't get what happened.