UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hello from London

Hey all, just thought I'd drop by and say hi! I'm based in London and have recently just gone on a binge collecting Marvel minimates again - I remember buying some when they first came out, and then realised they were still being made! So... lots of catching up to do, starting with 90's X-Men.

I need to get my hands on Gambit and Storm without managing to bankrupt myself... and then the set with Jubilee and Bishop as well, and then the new wave... ahhh.

If anyone could give me some good advice in tracking down sets in the UK then that'd be great as international shipping from eBay is a pain, and sets on Amazon.com won't ship over here.

Welcome to the 'verse and your re-newed addiction!

As the other altready pointed out, buying 'mates from one of our greatest mambers Luke is a safe bet - especially for us living overseas. And of course, our trade/sell threads mentioned by Nessex are very, very helpful. Open a post in there and ask for the stuff you nedd and I'm pretty sure people will be able to help you out.

Oh.... whenever a strange guy nicknamed "Buttheadsmate" or something like this is asking you to send him 50 quid, be careful... yes.gif
Cheers

Welcome fellow Brit.

Totally relate to what you say about international shipping costs on eBay.

You can generally find 'not so recent' waves in Forbiden Planet but they cost in £'s what they do in $'s.

Try Luke's Toy Store (that's him above), the shipping costs are very reasonable and he has a huge inventory.

Paying dollars means you'll save on the mates against UK prices, so with the shipping, it all works out about the same as picking them up locally in the UK.

Welcome to the 'verse and your re-newed addiction!

As the other altready pointed out, buying 'mates from one of our greatest mambers Luke is a safe bet - especially for us living overseas. And of course, our trade/sell threads mentioned by Nessex are very, very helpful. Open a post in there and ask for the stuff you nedd and I'm pretty sure people will be able to help you out.

Oh.... whenever a strange guy nicknamed "Buttheadsmate" or something like this is asking you to send him 50 quid, be careful... yes.gif

Cheers

A tad unfair Herr Harris biggrin.png

Welcome aboard alexrumble .thumbsup.gif