Deadpool

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is me as a lucky bastard at Ghost Town in the Sky in Maggie Valley

post-1316-1235435355_thumb.jpg

You look great in a dress!!

Screw you! I don't see a picture of you surrounded by hot girls in period hooker outfits.

I don't think the mods would appreciate me posting my photos with assorted women.

A little too graphic for the younger members here ;)

Look Doc.....whatever I said I was joking..honest....I don't want any ....er...problems.

;)

Seriously man! I hope I'm on your good side :D

No worries!!

It takes alot to get me to dislike someone.

Everyone I've met here has been super awesome and nice.

So your families are safe!!!

for now.

This is my face.

post-2659-1235480581_thumb.jpg

Just kidding. That's actually my avatar over on the Multiply network. (See the BTTF 1 box set in the pic? ;)) For obvious reasons I'm still mighty doubtful about posting my actual "human" face over here. (In case anyone didn't know by now,

I'm a girl

.) I'll probably reconsider a little later, if somebody can promise me this sort of weirdness won't happen afterward. :D

Man, I wish my grandma was a Ghostbusters fan too. :P

You had me there for a moment .....you mean the bit where every time you(or I) logged on to that thread a mysterious 'non reply' appeared as the last post? I see your point....... if that was your point.

LOL, of course not ;)... and for the record doesn't a "non-reply" just mean somebody took the poll without posting in the thread?

(For the record my actual link :confused: concerns the whole boardies-you-didn't-know-were-girls/kids/Skrulls anonymity thing.)

This is my face.

post-2659-1235480581_thumb.jpg

Just kidding. That's actually my avatar over on the Multiply network. (See the BTTF 1 box set in the pic? ;)) For obvious reasons I'm still mighty doubtful about posting my actual "human" face over here. (In case anyone didn't know by now,

I'm a girl

.) I'll probably reconsider a little later, if somebody can promise me this sort of weirdness won't happen afterward. :D

The pure epicness of that picture is beyond words. Pure epic on a stick.

Since everybody else is doing it, I'll post my pic

Christmas08003.jpg

Yeah, I know it changes your perception of me, but I thought you all deserved the truth.

Haha, I thought that was really you for a second. :P