Who are YOU?

Deadpool

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ctrl-S, Ctrl-S, Ctrl-S, Start->Program Files->GIMP

Wallpaper Contest, here I come! :D :D

That's a great idea! A wallpaper with all of us! Assuming no one else does it, you may have an award winner there!

You are all some handsome bastards! To hell with the wallpaper....we need a Hunks of MMU calendar!!! I call November!!!

hole4cropthrow.jpga>

Yes, those are knickers. I don't remember this particular picture, or who's knickers they are, but that is the normal face I make when I have them around my neck....and they might not smell right.....

DanMarinaLA.jpg

THat's me and my bro on holiday in LA Marina in September this year. You'll notice the long hair and beard have gone from Ady's Rose pic earlier on in the thread. You'll also notice the Decepticon T-Shirt from my Transfomers heritage :)

You are all some handsome bastards! To hell with the wallpaper....we need a Hunks of MMU calendar!!! I call November!!!

Oh my god thats so funny I want in . I call september ! :lol:

July is mine!

No, I only collect Minimates now - but the T-shirt is a total chick magnet!

Don't say i blame you to be honest, the new lines are erm.......rubbish to put it friendly...

And do you want to come and explain the great decepticon t shirt chick magnet theory to the women around here cos i normally just get funny looks instead :unsure:

Although i'm thinking that it'll change if i spend $125 on this ;)

DECEPTICONFOOTBALLJERSEY.jpg

And i'll have October...

Aw, just beat me to it. February is normally my month. You know, with it being my B-day and the fact that it's the month of Love ;).

That's cool though, I'll take June, it's the first month of Summer and I look dang good in a speedo :D. neo

Handsome AND funny bastards! So we have Nov. June Feb. Oct. July and Jan. Hell we're 1/2 way there. Now we get a few ladies to round it out.... :D

Handsome AND funny bastards!

"Handsome" is already taken. Find another adjective! :lol:

How about dapper? I have always meant to ask about your name, but I saw on the Avitar expl. thread it IS from the band. They are good in a kinda softer punk way.