UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Who are YOU?

Deadpool

Bashing or Dashing? Small difference in the term, mainly how many years in jail each can cost you! Dashing is a fitting term for some of us..... dashing away from the cpu when we see "the rose"... Just kidding guys, that was very playful and funny!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, Lurch has a pic of me around here somewhere. We usually bring it out around San Diego Comicon time, so everyone will know how to recognize me :P Hopefully with this being a weekend, he'll catch this post ;)

Whatever. I still call resident TF expert. :rolleyes: Though it's great to see others expressing their fandomishness.

Anyways, here's me at Mechacon.

heavydrinker.jpg

britney.jpg

I'm the less cute one. Also, please note the huge idiot-like grin I've got on my face. I always do that. Now also note that in this next one, even though you can't see me, I'm STILL grinning like an idiot. :D

trooper.jpg

• 9 months later...

Man, I loved this thread. So I had to bring it back, and I finally got a good new picture of myself. So here I am, in the middle of computer apps goofing off!

EDIT: Sorry for the huge pic. As I said, I'm at school. When I get home in an hour, I'll fix it but this is the only way for me to get the pic home in the first place. It's huge right now, you've been warned.

post-129-1194291474_thumb.jpg

Man, I love this thread. And I finally got a good new picture of myself. So here I am, in the middle of computer apps goofing off!

Nice handbag... erm manpurse there dude! ;)

T.

Ehe, that's not mine. It's Sarah's, who is right next to me wondering what the hell this site is.

I don't have many pics of myself, so most that I do have are pretty old, but that beer-swilling pic made me think of my visit to Ireland a couple years ago, and a pic that I had my Myspace page for a while. That Guinness was so freakin great. . .

post-1827-1194293101_thumb.jpg

This is Halloween last year:

post-1827-1194293299_thumb.jpg

And this is a picture of me as a 4 year old with my little sister (circa 1984)--look at that shirt, I was a geek from the get-go.

post-1827-1194293113_thumb.jpg

Face it deadpool you just like showing off your many pics :P How many in this thread <G>

cheers,

Tk

*yes im still alive, just doesnt visit the Mateuniverse all that often, I am an oldy who keeps popping in to say hi :)*

Totalus! Goddamn it man, the kat signal is broke, hang around more often!

Alright, this is a pic of me looking a little more dressed up than usual. I typically have totally flat, straight hair and I hate wearing makeup, so you can usually see my delightful ::rolls eyes:: collection of acne scars and zits. Other than that, this is pretty much me. This is my first time posting a picture, so please be nice if I totally screw it up.

post-1815-1194320673_thumb.jpg

Alright, this is a pic of me looking a little more dressed up than usual. I typically have totally flat, straight hair and I hate wearing makeup, so you can usually see my delightful ::rolls eyes:: collection of acne scars and zits. Other than that, this is pretty much me. This is my first time posting a picture, so please be nice if I totally screw it up.

I am not easily flustered but nobody said that there were ladies on the Multiverse! I've just realised that I swore (in jest) in a thread ('the fires') that may well have been read by a real live woman. I shouldn't have sworn(at all) & now realise that probably everybody else knew Omendreamer was a w..w...woman...well thats why I'm buttheadsmate. I've just checked back on the 'fires' thread & (thanks be to god) I was (hopefully) quite supportive. Please post more pictures ,this one's just fine . As for most of the other pictures in this thread.....FBI's Most Wanted comes directly to mind.

I am not easily flustered but nobody said that there were ladies on the Multiverse! I've just realised that I swore (in jest) in a thread ('the fires') that may well have been read by a real live woman. I shouldn't have sworn(at all) & now realise that probably everybody else knew Omendreamer was a w..w...woman...well thats why I'm buttheadsmate. I've just checked back on the 'fires' thread & (thanks be to god) I was (hopefully) quite supportive. Please post more pictures ,this one's just fine . As for most of the other pictures in this thread.....FBI's Most Wanted comes directly to mind.

Ok, ok you've got me. Just don't turn in a fellow addict, please!

Hot girl in collecting Minimates shock!

Geeks everywhere rejoice :D

That right there was totally worth the time it took to hook up my scanner.

Don't worry, you were just fine ;) . The swearing thing is totally not a problem-I have no compunctions against it, although since in real life, I am one of the primary caretakers for my autistic younger sister, who loves to repeat anything she overhears ad nauseum, I tend to keep mum unless I feel really comfortable. This led to a man at my old job literally falling off his ladder the first time he heard me curse (providing hilarity for all).

This led to a man at my old job literally falling off his ladder the first time he heard me curse (providing hilarity for all).

If America's Funniest Home Videos has taught me anything (and I believe that --edit Saget-- has taught me every important life lesson), it is that falling off of ladders is almost as funny as watching some other guy get hit in the balls. Sorry I missed that one.

This led to a man at my old job literally falling off his ladder the first time he heard me curse (providing hilarity for all).

If America's Funniest Home Videos has taught me anything (and I believe that Sagat has taught me every important life lesson), it is that falling off of ladders is almost as funny as watching some other guy get hit in the balls. Sorry I missed that one.

Maybe I'm the only one. I immediately thought of the Street Fighter character when I read that line. I thought "What the hell could Sagat have taught him? Muay Thai kickboxing? The 'Tiger Uppercut'? I didn't know Karmazov was a kickboxer..." then I re-read the bit about AFV and connected Bob Saget....

That right there was totally worth the time it took to hook up my scanner.

I only deal in facts :D

Check out Danny putting on the moves... :rolleyes:

Watch out Omendreamer or he'll be dry humping your leg before you know it! :yucky::lol:

T.

Oxford English Dictionary..... dry humping; to hump whilst dry(without fluids),the action thereof amorously performed.

Where's a moderator when you really need one?

Check out Danny putting on the moves... :rolleyes:

Watch out Omendreamer or he'll be dry humping your leg before you know it! :yucky::lol:

T.

Oxford English Dictionary..... dry humping; to hump whilst dry(without fluids),the action thereof amorously performed.

Where's a moderator when you really need one?

I can't mod it - it's actually true! ;):D

OK so does anyone still not understand why we don't have that many female members? :P

And rapidly bringing this back on topic... This was posted elsewhere but I thought we could do several members with one post!

Taken at SDCC earlier this year

MVGroup.jpg

LtR:Jattapake, Jerkface, Nervous, Eagle (Who's Eagle?), A Beer glass and TBT ;) ,Aaron, JL (barely as he's hiding),Storm 1:08, Ivan, J.P.'s brother.

T.