UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Who are YOU?

Deadpool

Well, I thought it'd be neat if we had a thread where you post a picture of yourself, as I think it helps members get a little closer when all they can do is read. If you feel this is too personal Ady, just close it.

DSCF0007.jpg

I'm hawtsome. And yes, my hair is long.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only picture i've got of me is about 5 years old now seeing as my little boy recently turned 6 :o

KAILUMANDMESMALL.jpg

Not the greatest picture mind you and would be better if it was more up to date but it gives you a rough idea of what my ugly mug looks like :P

DP your image disappeared.

Deadpool is cheating... he made this thread just to get everyone else to paste up there images so he had new images to throw darts at....

cheers,

Tk

I fixed it. And darts? Oh no, I'm into voodoo. :D

I just happened to have gotten some glam shots done a few weeks ago... just in time to show off my hot bod!

3zlse2p.jpg

Hahahaha, just kidding :P

Actually, thats part of an image that I did for a photoshop contest.

This is the real me B)

30w2omx.jpg

(not my best pic ever... but it's the most current)

hey great pic with the chief there its early and for just a sec I thought maybe that was you and thought "damn he looks a lot like the chief" anyway heres a self portrait done by the warm fuzzy glow of my 'puter and for those of you who don't know my first name is Rich

rich_1.jpg

Most of the time nowadays I'm the photographer so I don't have a lot of pictures. However, here are a few recent pictures of me:

meandwiiph5.jpg

*This is a picture of my playing the Wii about a month ago.

daddyandkiraiu7.jpg

*This is me and my first born getting ready to go shopping Black-Friday (it was about 4am)

What else do you need to know, I'm a 24 year old happily married guy. I live with my wife and daughter in the Hell on Earth that is Dallas/Fort Worth. I enjoy Nintendo, DVDs, Minimates, and Long walks on the Beach. My favorite movie is LotR: Return of the King, my favorite band is Third Day, and my favorite color is Orange. My wife is my best friend in all the world and she is the mother of the most beautiful little girl in the world. We have been married for 4 1/2 years and when we role play I like to be............well, maybe that enough information ;). neo

Wow Neo, Kira is a beauty!

Well, I'd like to be modist and disagree with you, but hey when you're right, you're right. And you my friend, are RIGHT. :)

She is a little cutie, but she is also a little Ham. She is just learning that when she grins we all grin back at her so when you look at her she'll get this big ol smile on her face and hold it until you smile back. She's precious. neo