UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Who are YOU?

Deadpool

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always a hard decision to crop up in an internet forum, leaving the beauty of anonymity behind, where other boardies would just imagine how you might look like. Always hoping for benevolence.

But seeing that

None of me at the moment, but I found one of Bob Harris, when he crashed the HQ's Christmas party last year:

post-24-1235496753_thumb.jpg

I just had to repudiate that ugly defamation by posting a pic myself! Anyway, my head never happened to burn at that party!

Ladies and Gentlemen, that is a FAKE!

2008.jpg

:P

I will regret this. I bought an old Victorian bath yesterday in an auction which I will restore to it's former glory & fit in my new bathroom. A friend of mine is sceptical that I'll be successful(I will be ;) ) so I took some 'before & after' pictures to document my endeavours & decided to add this one of me in the bath.

Bathheadsmate post-638-1235586738_thumb.jpg

BHM, nice idea with the bathtub and all (really!), but(t), did anybody notice that he's looking just like the guy with the Lederhose on the pic I just posted above (and which, as I pointed out, of course isn't me, but a fake! And no gh7, I am not the one with the antlers either! :P )

:ohmy:

(No offence, BHM, no offence here. Maybe it would be an old (kept secret) Victorian Lederhose you wear on that other pic...?!?)

I will regret this. I bought an old Victorian bath yesterday in an auction which I will restore to it's former glory & fit in my new bathroom. A friend of mine is sceptical that I'll be successful(I will be ;) ) so I took some 'before & after' pictures to document my endeavours & decided to add this one of me in the bath.

Bathheadsmate post-638-1235586738_thumb.jpg

I now regret this :lol: