UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Who are YOU?

Deadpool

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, you look like my boss.

Here's one of me and the mrs (well, kinda, we're not married yet) from last summer at my cousin's wedding.

I've lost half a stone since then and Charlotte only kept the dreads in for a few weeks - they kept overbalancing her.

My name is Joseph, I'm 27 and I live with the lady, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 parrots and a parakeet. We both work full time in Derby, though my contract is up at the end of the year (gizza job!). Charlotte is much older than me. A full ten days in fact.

Jo

post-729-1194652142_thumb.jpg

Heh, you look like my boss.

Here's one of me and the mrs (well, kinda, we're not married yet) from last summer at my cousin's wedding.

I've lost half a stone since then and Charlotte only kept the dreads in for a few weeks - they kept overbalancing her.

My name is Joseph, I'm 27 and I live with the lady, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 parrots and a parakeet. We both work full time in Derby, though my contract is up at the end of the year (gizza job!). Charlotte is much older than me. A full ten days in fact.

Jo

Wow you could be Danny's less Evil twin :D

T.

• 10 months later...

So... I'm gonna partially revive this because I wanna remember to take pictures of myself tonight, because I want to (I'm 17, excuses are not needed. :P) However, I also remembered I love this thread and thought we could all get some good laughs in if I brought it back. Anyone wanna share their mug again?

Also, though it might be nice (or not) for some of the newer members to see the jerkfaces (mostly Shane :P) they talk to on a daily basis. I'll get myself up tonight.

Edited by Deadpool

ok why did someone have to resurect this thread??

but seeing as we are posting silly pix of ourselves...

Me entertaining erm... myself...

post-7-1221941611_thumb.jpg

post-7-1221941511_thumb.jpg

Was on Vacation and wandered into a store that had just had a huge delivery of silly hats and we pissed the staff off by trying them on for about 15 minutes and then leaving without buying a thing!

(Although they did have a very cool pith helmet!) B)

T.

p.s. Damn Deadpool you are vain how many pictures in this thread and you want to take more?

okay my turn

i have three pics for u guys

first my current look, its been made last yeas but basicly i look the same(dont mind the women, they where trying to fix my loose screw)

post-241-1221945831_thumb.jpg

second me hiding under a box......i even got my hiding face on :lol:

post-241-1221946060_thumb.jpg

and last me knowing i could beat the **** out of that knightdude with a umbrella

post-241-1221946630_thumb.jpg

Edited by Aapje

The pics of you in stupid hats were the real reason I brought it back TBT. :D Nah, I just wanted an excuse to bring it back. I hate most pictures of myself, honestly. However...

post-129-1221966043_thumb.jpg

I can live with this one ;)

Deadpool, I've been after that t-shirt for years!

I don't think I have a picture of me. I generally dont take them.

The pics of you in stupid hats were the real reason I brought it back TBT. :D Nah, I just wanted an excuse to bring it back. I hate most pictures of myself, honestly. However...

post-129-1221966043_thumb.jpg

I can live with this one ;)

I have that dogtag...

And that girl... :P

I got the dogtag the day Halo 3 came out, so it's kinda special to me in an odd way. I wear it ALL the time, so...

The girl is MINE, dammit! :D

Hot Topic usually has the shirt, at least when I'm there. They might not anymore, but you should be able to find one. Mine isn't supposed to look worn out though, its just old.

Got mine at Target. But that was about a year ago.

You got a picture of Dan at Target? Dude!

Jo

who's feeling in a silly mood today

• 4 months later...