UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel 2014 Toys R Us Fan Poll Boxset

youbastards

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zach it looks like the legs on Hulk are all tampos, can you say how the torso/shoulders are executed? Are those shoulder pads news sculpts, but the torso is the standard cap with tampos, or is it sculpted, too?

Boots are tampo, thighs are sculpted, chest and shoulder pads are new sculpt.

No jet-pack on Cap, just more space armor/breathing apparatus.

Thanos (i can't see how anyone would not vote for him), Ronan (he looks magnificent), Hulk (i just love the armor look) and Thane (he's a new character, his costume is kick-ass and i've got a feeling he'll make more appearances down the line).

Iron Man, Ronan, Thane, Thanos.

Zach it looks like the legs on Hulk are all tampos, can you say how the torso/shoulders are executed? Are those shoulder pads news sculpts, but the torso is the standard cap with tampos, or is it sculpted, too?

Boots are tampo, thighs are sculpted, chest and shoulder pads are new sculpt.

Yay! I am stoked for this set!

I missed Thanos the last time so I'm really hoping that he finishes in the top 4. He can join Antman, Ultron, Strucker, Vision, Gamora, Falcon, Winter Soldier, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver on my MCU lineup on top of my monitor as placeholders until their true MCU counterparts are made smile.png

Edited by Zylek

Ronan for sure, Thane because this could be his only shot, Hulk because smash, and Captain America because Space Suit. I really like Thanos too, so I won't be disappointed if he replaces Captain A.

Nice designs. I really like the shoulder caps where full chest pieces may have been used in the past.

T.

P.s. Zach if it gets to prototype stage but is not produced we will have to discuss what organ you want for that ironman.:)