UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel 2014 Toys R Us Fan Poll Boxset

youbastards

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping on Ronan in the box, but if we're getting him either way, who cares? Woohoo all around!

Also Doritos are corn chips. There are no potatoes involved.

He's saying he eats potato chips, not Doritos...

Tentatively, but I think it still needs to be approved. Designs are, I believe, done, but one or two may change. I think people will be happy, unless there are sweeping changes.

OH MY GOD! WE ARE FINALLY GETTING A CRYSTAL/Ronan, Ironman/KAZAR, VANCE ASTRO/CHARLIE 27...

oh we aren't? Meh. I'm not happy. ;)

• 2 months later...

Plus, if the face really does look derpy in the final product, I think i'll just switch it's face with the Infinity Gauntlet Thanos.

That's what I was planning to do as well but I'm not sure if the "styles" would match. One is more comicbooky while the other is more realistic.

Plus, if the face really does look derpy in the final product, I think i'll just switch it's face with the Infinity Gauntlet Thanos.

That's what I was planning to do as well but I'm not sure if the "styles" would match. One is more comicbooky while the other is more realistic.

Yeah, thats a huge problem I have now that I look at them. Especially considering how bulked up he is, so he couldnt' even use the Infinity Gauntlet from that Thanos without looking super weird.

Yeah, thats a huge problem I have now that I look at them. Especially considering how bulked up he is, so he couldnt' even use the Infinity Gauntlet from that Thanos without looking super weird.

I'm thinking of buying two Thanosi, one to keep as is, and another to paint the eyes black with the "spark" and sculpt an Infinity Gauntlet on him.

he was definitely in more than two pages of Infinity, he also has a mini series called "A God Up There Listening"

he was mainly integral to the arc and I dont know if Hickman has any more plans for the character but I could see him coming back in a big way, especially with the Cabal now including Thanos in the "Time Runs Out" story

• 2 weeks later...