UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel 2014 Toys R Us Fan Poll Boxset

youbastards

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I ordered my set today after holding out hope that my local store would get them in stock, for some reason this Toys "R" Us never gets the box sets. On a somewhat related note, do any of you find the Toys "R" Us website to be absolute misery to deal with if you're on your phone?

No experience with the phone, but the website is fine...a bit slow in processing time, but otherwise no issues.

Thanos helmet is impossible take off! Any suggestions on how to remove it?? I've got a half of mind to summon the jaws of life!

No experience with the phone, but the website is fine...a bit slow in processing time, but otherwise no issues.

Thanos helmet is impossible take off! Any suggestions on how to remove it?? I've got a half of mind to summon the jaws of life!

weird, I had no trouble taking the helmet off either of the two i got.

For Thanos's helmet:

I took a soft piece of plastic that wouldn't damage the helmet and stuck it between the head and the helmet in the back. I then stretched the helmet out just a little bit, pulled out the piece of plastic, and gently removed Thanos's helmet.

Mobile TRU is horrid. I was checking the status of my pre-ordered set the other day and got to take a survey about the website. Low marks. Anyway, has anyone that ordered this online actually had their sets ship? Mine is still just listed as in stock.

I can't even place an order. The site keeps telling me that the Infinity set can not ship to the country I have selected (Canada). The strange thing is that I can get any other minimate product and get it shipped here no problem.

I can no longer find anything appertaining to any order that I've placed in the last 3 months . I've contacted customer services regarding this & their response was to log -in to my account & hit the 'Order status/tracking ' link .........great idea ...why hadn't I thought of that ? So simple ..........if the bloody information was there ! dry.png