UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel 2014 Toys R Us Fan Poll Boxset

youbastards

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its a two day sale at all TRUs today and tomorrow on all Avengers/Marvel figures,

I was just going to get one set, but i kind of wanted two for alt looks and customs. I always scan the items at TRU because they frequently ring up at the wrong price, and when i scanned the boxset it said $14.99 BOGO 50% promo so i was like "bonus" and snagged the second one.

Edited by Mattallica

I just found this set after being in the ER for the first half of my day. Happy to have another good looking marvel set from a TRU. I went through every box looking for the best paint apps and got to pick the best one.

The ER thing is fine for now.

Edited by arnim zola

Valo487, on 05 Dec 2014 - 10:52, said:

And Friga. There's virtually no chance we'll ever get her now.

I’d honestly be very surprised if Thor 3 (sorry “Thor: Ragnarok”) didn’t have a “ghost” Friga, her appearing in Loki’s cell as either a Loki created illusion or projecting herself seemed to foreshadow it...

dosen’t mean we’d get a minimate, but it seems fairly likely she could come back if they wanted her to.

Oddly the two stores near me who (with the exception of Expendables and the new Clerks set) never carry box sets, got this set yesterday. But while one store had a full peg plus two or three on another peg, the other store only had 1 box set

Has anyone in Georgia found these? I have looked at 5 locations.

Never mind. I finally got my hands on these. Out of six stores only one had them.

Which store? If it's one of the ones I can get to, I'll go grab one.

Looks like the pre-order function is lifted from the TRU.com website and the Infinity pack is now available for immediate purchase. The only down side is that for some reason international purchase if the product is not allowed. You can successfully purchase any other minimate product but not that particular boxed set. WTF TRU?! Any other non-US resident have any luck purchasing it from the website? LMK.