UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel 2014 Toys R Us Fan Poll Boxset

youbastards

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Thanos, Cap, Hulk, and Ronan.

Ronan: The more Kree the better.

Thanos: The original looks too wimpy.

Cap: I really liked his Space Suit design.

Hulk: I didn't want another Iron Man.

Sadly, I do now wish I had voted for Iron Man. That away I could've had a full GOTG set up withbis Space Suit.

*STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!*wallbash.gifheadslap.gifwallbash.gif

^ That's why I voted for IM. We had the same votes except I had IM instead of Hulk. Angela is getting lonely as the only Now GOTG member. I guess the Agent Venom from the thru the ages set could count as well.

I can't wait to "possibly" see the winners in the SDCC coverage ;)

Edited by Zylek

• 2 weeks later...

So...are we going to see the winners at SDCC?

The minimate panel is over by now so we're bound to get some news. Zach did say that he'd try to have the Infinity line-up and marvel waves 60/19 at the panel, so I guess now we have to wait until a toy site puts up pics and all that.

It's Thanos, Thane, Cap, and Hulk. Ronan and Iron Man WILL be made though.

This may have been my exact vote. Although, it has been long enough, I don't remember. Cool!

Yeah, but Thane's not going to be free, so for those of us with zero interest in him the value of the boxset just went down by 25%. Personally I was fine with the unwanted figures if Thanos and Ronan were included, now I'll probably just try to snag Thanos individually and pick up Ronan later wherever he shows up later.

The only thing I would actually liked different is Cap in the 2-pack. Getting multiples of the space armor would be nice, but harder to stomach at $20. Still, all 6 is great! Did we those at the SDCC panel see pics?

If Ronan's not in the four pack I'm saving money. Completely stunned that that he didn't make it.

Looking forward to buying the two pack you guys keep referencing but where are you seeing that?

Edit: Nevermind, just saw where CBMM1 posted it from the panel. Glad Ronan is coming but will believe it when it gets here. Hope my thrice cursed local TRU's decide to carry the fershlugging set.

Edited by Ronan The Accuser