UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel 2014 Toys R Us Fan Poll Boxset

youbastards

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go into a store. If they don't have it, ask them if they can order it from the website. They should ship it directly to you with free shipping.

I do not believe that flies for "pre-order" items, just in-stock stuff if memory serves me right. That would be a sweet deal for us if they did though!

• 4 weeks later...

Now that I have read the Infinity story, Thane really isn't in it very much at all. I would have much preferred someone else in this set who was more prevalent in the comic, like Captain Marvel, Gladiator, Shang-Chi, Hyperion, one of the Builders, Ex Nihilo, Star-Lord, or just about anyone else who was in it for more than 4 pages... does Thane appear anywhere else after this?

Thane appears in a digital comic that was then published as a four issue mini called Thanos: A God Up There Listening.

At the end they said he's next going to appear in the cosmic event The Black Vortex.

(Really looking forward to The Black Vortex event, I was buying all the Marvel space books anyway, so glad to see them come together)

I scanned the aisles of one of the Orlando TRUs while picking up the lego Rocket Raccoon today, but they didn't have anything minimate-wise. From Zach's comment, I thought Smashmaster's store was just an early fluke...? Or are they "officially" "in the wild" now? I was hoping my store would be a second fluke haha

Edited by Social Spider