UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel 2014 Toys R Us Fan Poll Boxset

youbastards

If the goofy looking Phoenix Buster IM won a slot last time you almost have to assume he's one of the four this go round. Didn't we see the protos at SDCC for the TRU AvX poll winners?

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the goofy looking Phoenix Buster IM won a slot last time you almost have to assume he's one of the four this go round.

I think that had more to do with the fact that it was bulked up figure more than it was Iron Man.

1308877527_1373048270.jpg

Ronan please!

I'd be pretty shocked if Ronan wasn't a winner. Unlike other polls, which were at TRU's or Marvel's site, this one was only at AA, so the likelihood of non-Minimate collectors coming along and skewing the results for characters they like is a lot less.

The chances of Ronan losing are pretty slim, at least so long as Thane is there to take the unpopular bullet.

Don't forget though, sometimes the seemingly most unpopular character makes it into the set....

fig1361h100.jpg

(Hail Ivan)

this Ronan will get made, the poll seems more like a formality at this point, they need to see who can sell the four pack, then pair them with the least likely to sell, then they can produce a two-pack with the runners up

(this is just how i see their system, it may not be the truth, though i'd prefer it to be as it gets us all the characters in the best way possible)

I can't imagine Thanos, Thane, AND Ronan all in the set, but maybe?

I don't know. Ronan is the main villain in the GotG movie, Thanos is the star of Infinity and Thane is the cool looking figure that's not probably going to get made any other way. Throw in Godkiller Tony and you've got a pretty solid set that I could see people voting for.

We've got to get that comic Ronan,Nice bright green colors, man would that light up the villains shelf. I haven't seen a classic comic Ronan since the 5 inch line.

I'm ashamed to admit i hadn't noticed Ronan's hammer was incorrect in the Guardians wave. I'll probably try to cut it and switch it around.

*cough* protector *cough*

Yes - my point excatly

(although, i *did* vote for both Morg & Protector. And had i been given the chance, i would have voted for characters like Jewel & Thunderbird as well).

If we don't get Ronan... I... I... I WON'T BE YOUR FRIEND ANYMOAR, ZACH!

*cries and runs away*

As for unpopular characters making it into sets, the Heralds one was the only time I've wanted every single one no matter what. Because hey, all new characters.

With this one, we've all got our favorites. And greedily, I hope the ones who have never had a figure made get into the set.

Edited by Mystery Man