UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel 2014 Toys R Us Fan Poll Boxset

youbastards

You guys are so frakin tangental these days, let's try to keep it on topic or at least close please?

If you need to discuss worst comicbook or writer ever, make a new thread & hyperlink it! smile.png

T.

p.s. I am with K80... DK2 is the worst comic book ever!

If it makes you feel better, Tim, I bumped up the Age of Ultron thread and went on the same rant there. So we can keep the conversation there.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, every single person here wanted a full-armor Hulk. Everyone.

everyone2.jpg

Yeah, the only character I can think of off hand that had more support was Nighthawk. Because everyone and their momma wants that one.

Nope, every single person here wanted a full-armor Hulk. Everyone.

everyone2.jpg

Yep, we ran a poll and if you are cool, you want an armored Hulk.

If you can explain to me why the Hulk would be wearing full armor, then I will want one.

Short version: Banner wants to be remembered as more than just "the green guy who smashes things" so he offers his services at SHIELD. Banner builds and Hulk smashes. The armor is able to change sizes so that SHIELD can locate him and so that Banner can be protected when not in Hulk form.

I hope we get Thanos bulked up. Its time for a new Thanos, the OG has those crummy boots with the tiny peg hole that doesn't fit on any stands.

Zach , is there a way that DST can ensure they dont use the boot mold that the OG Thanos has?

Hail Ivan times infinity in advance.

Seriously, the only armored Hulk I want is World War Hulk!

I assume you mean a new one?

fig0957flg.jpg

Has anyone ever bulked this guy up using existing parts, or do none of the greens match?

Then can I get a Banner in armor to go with that Hulk? Extra pieces, perhaps? woot.gif

I'm sure there are some Banner pieces out there that could be used to make a cool armored Banner. He might have a really big chest, though.

Zach , is there a way that DST can ensure they dont use the boot mold that the OG Thanos has?

I think the point of this figure is that both old Thanos figures are no longer adequate, tooling-wise.

fig0122flg.jpg

fig0849flg.jpg

99af786d9a8361591ff61ef920191246-536ba97

But I was referring to also loving Space Armor Wolverine. tongue.png

I remember people being skeptical at first, but I was under the impression that there were a fair number of people who got the set and realized the space armor was one of the coolest parts we've ever created. (It kinda is.)

Cap and Ronan for the 2-pack for me!

Thane and Thanos need to be in this set. I love this Hulk design, and was seriously contemplating getting the Marvel Universe/Avengers Infinity Gold Platinum Hasbro 3 3/4in version I love it so much. And we all need another Iron Man. :P

Ronan would work in a TRU wave with some more Inhumans, Guardians of the Galaxy, etc. Cap's armor is cool and it would be cheaper to buy extras at the 2-pack price.

Or, Cap and Ronan can anchor a 2nd box set with a new Carol Danvers and just about anyone else!

Out of those 3 Thanos figures pictured...I like the second one. I think the only way to improve upon that is with the bigger shoulder pieces and thigh pieces.

The second one is the one I have, I mistakenly called it OG. The boot holes suck but otherwise its a nice figure.

I think the point of this figure is that both old Thanos figures are no longer adequate, tooling-wise.

2hya3c7.gif

Newer, fancier add on parts don't necessarily make for a better Minimate. In fact, in many cases it is quite the opposite.

Edited by karamazov80

2hya3c7.gif

Newer, fancier add on parts don't necessarily make for a better Minimate. In fact, in many cases it is quite the opposite.

Listen to this man. He speaks truth.