• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cap, Ironman, Thanos, Ronan for me

Cap looks cool and ITS CAP! Nuff said

Bulked up Thanos is a no brainer update

Ronan = classic comic villian = another no brainer

Ironman, just because, not really thrilled with him but I see no point in Hulk wearing armor, and thane is too Vanilla and is a sucky character

So Hasbro is giving us Gladiator and Medusa, huh? Take note, DST. Take one big note, or lots of little notes, whatever it takes so that you can realize what must be done.

This. All of this!

Also - Starfox? WTF? Yes please!

zach, you said marvel didn't want comic GOTG products out while the movie was around but hasbro is releasing comic STARLORD at sdcc. is that rule just for minimates?

Starlords face looks pretty much the same across both mediums (movie & 616). Perhaps the iconic mask that is used in both is how they got around it?

OH MY GOD THESE LOOK AMAZING I WANT ALL OF THEM

my choices for the set are Thanos, Thane, Ironman and Ronan, I think Ironman and Thanos can carry the set and i think Hulk and Cap are a shoe-in for a two-pack TRU set

edit: If I dont get that Ronan eventually, I am gonna be an unhappy camper

Edited by undeadpool

I understand those that don't want "Just another Iron Man armor", but at least he is a totally new variation with a cool design. To me Captain America and Hulk are drab and look too similar to previous releases to warrant new 'Mates an a space in this set.

Iron Man, Cap, Ronan & Thane.

Like the Thanos' we have already, can never have enough Iron Mans, Space Cap is just fun, Hulk looks a lot like the recent TRU though in retrospect after seeing concept art may have been a better choice than the plain jane Thane.

I had no idea who Thane was until I Googled him right before voting, but I really hope he's in this, as I love getting new characters, and can't imagine where else he would fit into the regular releases (plus, if he's guaranteed one way or another, would those who don't like him want him taking up a wave spot that someone more in demand could have? I wouldn't). *shrugs*

Ronan. Four of them, please.

Oh, very well. Ronan, Cap because of that wild cool backpack, Thanos and Hulk.

Ronan? Or Rodan?

i dont get, the hulk and cap look just like the last tru wave though.

You referring to robot Hulk and '90s Cap with the exosuit thing?

And they are very good choices. I voted for those two. I think that Cap looks completely badass.

Ditto and must have that Hulk. I hope Thane makes it in because otherwise, I doubt we will ever see him. Just my 2 pence..