UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel 2014 Toys R Us Fan Poll Boxset

youbastards

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cap, Ronan, Thanos, & Thane.

I'm kinda shocked so many people are voting for Cap, Hulk, & IM over a villian.

I don't get it either, the A-list characters in this poll are virtually guaranteed to get made in some form or another one day, I'm always puzzled when people choose characters we already have over new ones when we have the opportunity.

I don't get it either, the A-list characters in this poll are virtually guaranteed to get made in some form or another one day, I'm always puzzled when people choose characters we already have over new ones when we have the opportunity.

Yeah I dont get it either. More Villians!!!!! Although I wouldnt mind getting Iron Spider, Secret Wars Cap, or Bucky Cap either....

I'll speak for myself ... just because its a new character, doesn't mean I like him (Thane) or feel the need to vote for him just to get a new character. I voted for the ones I thought looked the coolest. To me, that Cap and Hulk look fantastic, and different enough from any other versions we have. Ronan and Thanos look great too. Iron Man doesn't do anything for me, and my least favorite looking one in the group is Thane.

For me, I have no idea who Thane is beyond that he is the son of Thanos.

I'll speak for myself ... just because its a new character, doesn't mean I like him (Thane) or feel the need to vote for him just to get a new character. I voted for the ones I thought looked the coolest. To me, that Cap and Hulk look fantastic, and different enough from any other versions we have. Ronan and Thanos look great too. Iron Man doesn't do anything for me, and my least favorite looking one in the group is Thane.

That was exactly how I felt. Ronan and Thanos are my two biggest wants from all the selections, but Cap and Hulk look great as well.

Ronan, obviously. Thanos, because he needs bulking-up. IM because I love that armor design. And Hulk, because I want a comic-accurate Armored Hulk without derpy feet.

And I would hesitate to assume that the ones that don't get picked will inevitably end up in a TRU wave like they have in the past.

Zach it looks like the legs on Hulk are all tampos, can you say how the torso/shoulders are executed? Are those shoulder pads news sculpts, but the torso is the standard cap with tampos, or is it sculpted, too?

Edited by Lobsterman

The new character I was referring to was Ronan, not Thane. Thane is new too obviously, and I guarantee you he has virtually no chance of getting made outside of this poll, but Ronan is not getting picked by some people, and I just find that very surprising.

After seeing these more blown up pics, the only two I suspect I'll keep, if made, are Ronan and Cap. No way this new Thanos is going to replace my Infinity Gauntlet version on display.

Edited by karamazov80

So Hasbro is giving us Gladiator and Medusa, huh? Take note, DST. Take one big note, or lots of little notes, whatever it takes so that you can realize what must be done.