UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Future Spider-Man Minimates?

Jatta Pake

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Zach, if you're in here, there's so much cool stuff going on in Spiderman's books right now, has there been any discussion of doing more Spiderman related waves or box sets? Other than the Deadly Foes set which was awesome, he hasn't had any comic based attention for a little while.

Beetle would be great, bulked up if possible.

Did we start those rumors ourselves?

With all the crossover madness Marvel has planned DST will have to skip some events. Spider-Verse would seem like a possibility since it's easy enough to work Spider-Variants into a wave anyway. It still has to be pretty tempting for Chuck though.

Did we start those rumors ourselves?

With all the crossover madness Marvel has planned DST will have to skip some events. Spider-Verse would seem like a possibility since it's easy enough to work Spider-Variants into a wave anyway. It still has to be pretty tempting for Chuck though.

The Original Sin thing? Here: http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=12864&hl=%2Boriginal+%2Bsin Chuck basically confirmed it.

Far from a "confirmation," but it sure seemed a safe bet

Judging from others years, it'll probably be the 2015 tru fan poll set. I have to say, I really like the fact that we are certain to get figures from each year's event. I could see this happening: Watcher, Orb, Old Fury and Moon Knight in the 4-pack, with a modern Strange/Black Panther tru 2-pack.

Need an anchor, brah:

Thor

Watcher

Modern Strange

Oubliette

Old Fury (w/ new Watcher alt look)/Orb

I took out Moon Knight only because, if we get a new one, I'd rather armored or pimp suit. The OS outfit was nothing very new

Winter Soldier MIGHT be able to take Thor's spot as an anchor. Maybe.

Need an anchor, brah:

Thor

Watcher

Modern Strange

Oubliette

Old Fury (w/ new Watcher alt look)/Orb

I took out Moon Knight only because, if we get a new one, I'd rather armored or pimp suit. The OS outfit was nothing very new

Winter Soldier MIGHT be able to take Thor's spot as an anchor. Maybe.

But we already have that very same Thor and nuThor isn't really a part of OS. Winter Soldier is basically the same. Moon Knight's suit in OS was supposed to be the new armored one though (based on the covers) so they could put him in his new look.

I was thinking

Uatu

Old Fury with Fury/Watcher parts

The Orb

Winter Soldier

Winter Soldier doesn't really have a new look though. And we got 3 this year, I'd rather get MK, Panther or Strange.