UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Do you want a C2E2 MMMV blank? - Part 1

TBT!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine arrived Sat (I think?) & it's amazing!! Thank you again so very much!

I haven't taken it out of the baggy yet (which is weird for me).

Mine arrived Sat (I think?) & it's amazing!! Thank you again so very much!

I haven't taken it out of the baggy yet (which is weird for me).

I cant bring myself to unbaggy mine either. I think its because I only have one. Normally I'll try to get a couple of each blank, one to open and one sealed. The unwritten gentlemans agreement seems to be you only keep one of these and share the love as much as possible with other members.

T.

• 2 weeks later...

Well it took a little while but I finally received the C2E2 blank minimate up here in Canada, and coincidentally on my birthday. How's that for karma.

Anyways, just want to thank TBT and Shane again for arranging the contest and sending out the prizes.

May Minimates live long and prosper!

We always had our fellow members in mind with this figure. I hope everyone that wants one, is able to get one without paying for it. So far, mission accomplished. Thanks for letting us know they arrive. Hopefully, one will touch down in Brazil soon. yes.gif

We always had our fellow members in mind with this figure. I hope everyone that wants one, is able to get one without paying for it. So far, mission accomplished. Thanks for letting us know they arrive. Hopefully, one will touch down in Brazil soon. yes.gif

I'm ok paying to get one but I'm kinda hoping some become available for cheaper than $50 on ebay. Ouch. Zach mentioned that some of these were given to a retailer for possible sale? Anyone know who?

Did Zach ever say how many of these were ultimately produced?

I'll just throw this out there as well - I don't mind paying $50 for one if I know the proceeds are going to cover the operating costs of MMMV. Running a website isn't cheap and I appreciate being able to hang out in this corner of the Internet with like minded people.

I'm ok paying to get one but I'm kinda hoping some become available for cheaper than $50 on ebay. Ouch. Zach mentioned that some of these were given to a retailer for possible sale? Anyone know who?

Did Zach ever say how many of these were ultimately produced?

I'll just throw this out there as well - I don't mind paying $50 for one if I know the proceeds are going to cover the operating costs of MMMV. Running a website isn't cheap and I appreciate being able to hang out in this corner of the Internet with like minded people.

I'm flabbergasted with the 'retailer' comment.....where'd that come from ?

No one should pay for these and NO ONE should be selling these. No retailers were given these for sale, to the best of my knowledge. That was never part of the agreement. If a retailer is given some and they include them in a sale, I can't stop that. There should be no need to buy one from Ebay or anywhere else.

As for production, I don't think I am supposed to divulge that. Lets say less than 500.

Not really. Sometimes, you just gotta have faith.

Hey Shanester.. any chance of another "why you love minimates" type contest? Something simple with random winners?

Hey Shanester.. any chance of another "why you love minimates" type contest? Something simple with random winners?

Very likely something random...

Very likely something random...

Cool, thanks!

I received mine today and I have to say I was actually conflicted as to whether or not to release it from its bag. This is a first since I always release my toys from their plastic prisons. It didn't take long for that to end and he is now hovering (with a Spider-Man stand) on my computer.

Thank you, Shanester, for the Multiverse and the contests that allowed this minimate the freedom to fly.