UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C2E2 Chicago 2014 Pics & Discussion

How many times do I have to sell my soul to get an exclusive con minimate? rolleyes.gif

That is a sweet MMMV exclusive blank. I don't normally resort to these methods, but.... tomorrow IS my birthday. ;)

Just sayin' to anybody in attendance. whistling.gif

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of the handful of Minimates I saw for sale at the con today, one was a Riot Spidey...

I hope you didn't have to trade your exclusive blank for it, but. . .no one would blame you if you did.

Very excited for everything shown. I was particularly pleased how all the Turtle minimates turned out. The scale on Rocket is great as well. Now to apply for a loan so I can buy all of these.

At the Minimates Panel today, Zach officially announced that the Deadly Foes of Spider-Man 4-Pack is a Luke's Toy Store exclusive! This has been in the works for the past 5 months or so, and I couldn't be more excited. This is a very big deal for our store, and I have to thank DST for offering it to us, and all of our customers and fans who have helped us get to this point. It is also a big financial gamble for us. Since we mostly just sell Minimates, we don't have the customer base that larger stores have. So every person you share this set with, every Facebook like and share, and every preorder will help this set be a success, and will help us to get more exclusives in the future. And speaking of preorders, this set is now up for order in our store!

- If you buy one, you will get this awesome 4-pack and we appreciate your support!
- If you buy two, you will be happy to have the extra parts, since you can make a Curt Connors, unmasked Carnage, and non-powered Sandman!
- If you buy three more more, we will include an extra bag of top secret goodies that compliments this set!

There are discounts in place for each additional set ordered. There is even wholesale pricing available if you order 12 or more. This set is expected to hit in September, right after our store's 5 year anniversary in July. So thank you again for all of your support, and here is that preorder link: http://lukestoystore.com/deadly-foes-of-spider-man-marvel-minimates-box-set/

deadly_poster_zpsc42dc052.jpg

Very awesome, Luke! The extra photos at the panel were so great. This looks to be the best box set!!

*crosses fingers for great paint applications*

April with her deadly fan is perfect. Turtles are exactly as I imagined with the heads being the only exception.. not what I imagined but I really like them! I hope these do extremely well and we get many waves of Turtle goodness!

Luke, the box set exclusive couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I will get at least one of these sets and I will spread the word to every minimate collector and/or Spidey fan I know. I am really happy to see a new Carnage!! (or as my 3-year old son just yelled, "RED BENOM!!"

So much great minimate news this week! Best thing I have ever collected, hands down. I think this community adds a lot to the experience as I feel like I am part of the Minimate world.. not just a purchaser. Clapping%20Hands.gif

-Chad (in Salt Lake City)