UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C2E2 Chicago 2014 Pics & Discussion

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the pics. That GotG Nova Corps guy looks great! I'm still not totally sure what's going on with that Sakaaran guy is. He doesn't seem to have any definable features. Are they rock creatures or something? I guess all will become clear once the movie comes out.

The ANXM wave looks great :) I thought they'd make good figures. Hope we get a matching X-23 in a TRU wave at some stage.

Luke, did you post that timeline graphic you had at the reception? I thought it was cool and some folks will probably get a kick out of it.

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! he's all speckled like a galaxy or something. Ok - i can kinda see that.

It's blasphemy time: i REALLY like the movie Nova guys. Possibly more than the army builder from wave 50 .

Starlord & Ronan and Drax/Rocket/Groot are shared between LCS and TRU.

Gamora & Nova Centurion, Nebula & Sakaaran Soldier are LCS exclusives.

Yondu is exclusive to TRU and also comes packed with a Sakaaran Soldier.

Edited by youbastards

To everbody I met at C2E2 ,

Now that I've gotten back to reality I'd just like to say with absolute sincerity that I thoroughly enjoyed each & every moment . I could elaborate & in due course undoubtedly will but in the meantime ........

Thankyou.:thumbsup:

Rob, it was truly a pleasure to meet you. I'm glad we got to talk and if you had half as much fun as I did, then I had twice as much fun as you ::nodding:: Edited by Mnemosis

You have to tell the story about meeting Zach, Rob. We've had requests, but didn't want to steal your thunder.

Definitely fun to do but maybe it won't travel well ? Here goes..........

Remember that although I knew what Zach looked like he had no idea what i looked like..............

I paced the DST booth, carefully waiting to catch his eye

Zach: " Can I help "

Me: [doing my best to not sound like Bert from Mary f*ck*ng Poppins whilst pointing at the Aliens minimates ]

" What are these things called ?"

Zach: "Minimates !"

Me: "OK ! Do you just do Aliens?"

Zach:

"No we do................................................................................Marvel.................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Tomb................. ..................................Raider........................................................................articulated.............................................Godzilla.................................................................sculpted......................ToysRUs............................................................

[the minutes passed ]

SDCC ......................................Chuck.......................................................MMMV...............................................Ghostbusters...................................................................................................................................2 packs......................................................... .....................................................................................................................................................

[several more minutes pass..........almost a lifetime laugh.png ]

.........................Silent Bob............................................................................................Walking Dead......................................................................................................................................................................................

& Plants & Zombies "

[Zach pauses for breath]

Me: [grinning from ear to ear & now feeling extremely guilty for doing this to him]

"Thanks for that Zach ,I'm over from the UK & I go by the name of 'buttheadsmate' "

Zach: [ his eyes flicking between various emotions ]

'buttheadsmate' ? mellow.png

Me: " It's great to meet you Zach!"

Zach : "no.gif "

I shouldn't have done it but ..............hey.... it was fun.

The guy is just great & a real boon to DST & this forum.