UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C2E2 Chicago 2014 Pics & Discussion

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone that wasn't impressed by the Plants vs. Zombies before, I will say that those are some of the best looking pieces on display. I had zero interest in them before seeing them in person but now am completely sold. Good stuff.

That Minimate Multiverse blank looks incredible, easily the best convention blank ever made. Now I just need to find a way to add one to the collection.

I can only assume one will be made available to the most prolific, handsome, witty, and charming forum member, whomever that may be.

That Minimate Multiverse blank looks incredible, easily the best convention blank ever made. Now I just need to find a way to add one to the collection.

I can only assume one will be made available to the most prolific, handsome, witty, and charming forum member, whomever that may be.

Hmmm......So I guess that means we can rule out dinobot? lol A series of tests based on charm, wit and beauty does seem like the only fair/logical way to determine which members are worthy of obtaining any extras that may become available to those unable to attend the convention.

Edited by Santos L Halper

I'll send some back with Shane to distribute in some sort of fair test of skill or artistry.

Ah, so we'll need to resort to bribery. I'm not worried. I've got one or two Riot Spidey figures with Shane's name on them timbo.gif

Seriously though, I'm not a blank collector, but one representing the Multiverse would be a must-have if possible. I'm glad to hear some will be made available to non-attendees. . .who have to use up all their annual leave at work because of sick babies. Please let me know when I've laid it on thick enough laugh.png

Edited by karamazov80

I'll send some back with Shane to distribute in some sort of fair test of skill or artistry.

Ah, so we'll need to resort to bribery. I'm not worried. I've got one or two Riot Spidey figures with Shane's name on them :timbo:

Of the handful of Minimates I saw for sale at the con today, one was a Riot Spidey...

I wanted to say something about how amazing Shredder and especially the Foot Soldiers look.

I wanted to say something about how cool DoFP McAvoy-Xavier looks in his wheelchair.

I wanted to say something about how much I love the burger-hand and soda-hand Jules comes with.

I wanted to ask when we're going to see more pics of the MMMV members.

But all I can say now is, how absolutely fantastic it is, that this little community gets their own Con-Exclusive Minimate! Thanks for the appreciation DST!!!

Edited by Bob Harris

jawdrop.gif

Those Aliens mates are phenomenal! I was already going to army build them a bit but now, now I'm certain that I need as much as I can cram into my closet! As for TMNT, Shredder looks absolutely great and the Foot will be another army that I'll need to built. The execution of Krang is flawless as well. Marvel wise, 59 is looking better and better, DofP is a bit bland but I love the hover and weel chairs. The rest look great as well and I just can't wait for the remaining stuff to be announced at the panel!