UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C2E2 Chicago 2014 Pics & Discussion

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks youbastards for posting pics! Looks like Rosita will be in the walking dead TRU wave 6, very happy to get her as a minimate. Love the TMNT 'mates shown so far, Shredder and the Foot Clan ninjas look fantastic and that Krang is just too awesome for words. However for me the real winners of the con right now are all the Alien/Aliens accessories; face hugger piece, chestbruster piece, Jonesy the cat.....can't wait for these to come out.

Edited by Santos L Halper

I gotta say, everything looks fantastic, but the TMNT mates TAKE THE CAKE, like WOW i was not excited for that license, and these have sold me completely.

the Aliens, Tarantino and TWD stuff look great and are chocked full of awesome accessories so ill be buying a lot of those

and as always i love the Marvel mates, the iceslide is a great addition and Yondu actually looks really good (though i was hoping for a bigger finhawk)

and as always i love the Marvel mates, the iceslide is a great addition and Yondu actually looks really good (though i was hoping for a bigger finhawk)

we can fix it

so 57 is now dofp wolverine due out in september, GOTG i take it will be 58 and out august?

Edited by winkerbean

"The one designated as Krang looks great outside of the robot that carries the one designated as Krang." -In modern cartoon krang voice

Wow, the Turtle stuff is looking fantastic so far!! Turtles in there tomorrow!