UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Happy Birthday, Nessex!

Lobsterman

Many happy returns!!!

(I never know what that means I'm not sure whats supposed to be returned? )

"Many happy returns of the day" ...... you are literally wishing that the recipient's birthdate returns many times .....thereby wishing him a long happy lifewink.png

-bigheadsmate

Happy Birthday Nessex. biggrin.png

To my brother from another mother who was most likely the cosmically awakened clone of my mother created by a Victorian-born Nazi geneticist obsessed with our bloodline due to a run in wih my mother after her having time travelled to the past to help defeat the ancient egyptian alien powered mutant who had genetically altered and enslaved said geneticist, happy birthday!

Or maybe my mom was the clone.

Or maybe one of us is.

Or are we alternate reality versions of each other?

Thank you to everyone for your birthday wishes. I had a great day. I went to work (which was less than great), but then got to have dinner at the local dumpling house with a few friends and a lot of wine, followed by dessert at the local patisserie and gelato place, followed by cake at home. So much dessert goodness sweat.gif

I received a voucher for my local comic shop, and some light-up derby wheels (which are.... impractical, but heaps of fun) and some other goodies.

It was lovely to come to the MMMV and see birthday messages from my friends/fellow addicts here. highfive.gif