UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New here but not new to Minimates

Hey everyone I'm 22 and new here but have been buying Minimates for the past couple years. My favorite series to collect Is marvel and I'm a huge Deadpool fan. (I know he is not exactly loved here).

I enjoy making scenarios with them and photoshopping the background. Here's a small sample of my work, with the hope you will enjoy it. If you want to see more you can find me on,

Instagram: @Umphpool

PS I'm a huge Umphrey's Mcgee and NYJ fan

post-9835-0-75173200-1396408039_thumb.jp

post-9835-0-91986000-1396408064_thumb.jp

Edited by Umphpool

I don't think Deadpool is unliked here. He is definitely a topic of discussion, but I think most folks like him. I like his Minimates, but am not a big fan of him in the books.

Welcome to the Multiverse!

I don't think Deadpool is unliked here. He is definitely a topic of discussion, but I think most folks like him. I like his Minimates, but am not a big fan of him in the books.

Welcome to the Multiverse!

I probably got the idea ,when I read a thread a while ago. I got the feeling there was to many Deadpool mates lol.

Welcome friend, I'm a big deadpool fan as well. In my opinion the only problem was that we didn't get to see enough of that good ol' hamburger face, but that's been corrected.

Welcome friend, I'm a big deadpool fan as well. In my opinion the only problem was that we didn't get to see enough of that good ol' hamburger face, but that's been corrected.

Agreed The Thunderbolt set took care of that. An Agent X minimate would be pretty awesome as well