UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New guy here

Usually, people post pics of figures in the thread dedicated to that set/series, but the General Minimates Photos Thread under "Crisis" is pretty active for glamour and action shots (not so much shopping bags dumped on the bed). You could also start a thread called "My Haul," and see who checks it out.

Welcome to the MMMV! And welcome back to Minimates!

Edited by DSTZach

Couple total newb questions here

One; where to start? Seems like there are so many choices to backfill, but ebay seems like an unlikely place to find deals

two; love the marvel and walking dead figures. Seems like I am not that far out on walking dead minis, so they should be easy to catch up on, but I am huge into avengers, and it seems like the Disney box sets go for a fortune, is there any way to get these cheaper? Will they re release any of the figs in that set? Hawkeye is a must, and his best version comes for that darn Disney set

The Disney sets are OK & IMHO not 'must have both' unless you're a Kang fiend. Hawkeye is going to be re-released (I think?) whilst 5 of the 8 characters were available in Wave 44 .

If I were starting from scratch I can't think further than the 'Best of' waves which are amongst the best if not the best versions of the chief Marvel characters.

Ebay's not all bad but I've always felt that 'one big auction haul' is probably cheaper in the fullness of time.

• 1 month later...

Yes I am on now! Hi Ben its Steve finally got my account working thanks to Shane!

Glad you made it bro!

It took a little while. Now I just have to do some exploring.

Welcome to the Multiverse goods4life.

Thank you Mr. Shanester sir hahaha! I appreciate your help getting everything set up!