UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)

MisterPL

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The official synopsis:

"The city needs heroes. Darkness has settled over New York City as Shredder and his evil Foot Clan have an iron grip on everything from the police to the politicians. The future is grim until four unlikely outcast brothers rise from the sewers and discover their destiny as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The Turtles must work with fearless reporter April and her wise-cracking cameraman Vern Fenwick to save the city and unravel Shredder’s diabolical plan."

Colonel Schrader

Stop.

Bank guy from Dark Knight is Shredder? WTF?

Here you go.

CQhqWli.jpg

One is annoying and a digital abomination of the original .... the other is an orange.

So, they're not aliens, they're mutants created by Shredder; weren't they going to be aliens at one point? Please tell me they're bringing back

to do the soundtrack.

im sorry...i dont see anything that bad about the trailer? (aside from Megan Fox but i mean, thats a given) the turtles looked a little odd, but with the task of creating humanoid turtles that not only look believable but can believably kick ass, i think they did alright, plus its not like they're supposed to be attractive :P they're turtles

i think Shredder will be a lot more fan-pleasing than people expect, though i cant speak for it, i just have a sneaking suspicion

They did. In the 1990s towards the end of the original line they had Jim Lee's TMNT.

These new TMNT look more 1990s superhero extreme than the actual 1990s TMNT ever did.