UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

#HASH TAG WHATEVER

MiniFiend UK

I know I'm going to get told off or get in the neck for this

but to me #YOLO tags or whatever have nothing to do with minimates or even alot of the the other threads. if you want to bring attentin to a good or great product then #dst #minimates because some trendy tag gets lost in the swamp

Contribute to the conversation, good, bad or indiffrent but a hash tag and whatever is close to me spam for post count. If you think this post is aimed at you then to paraphrase Cinderella if the hash tag fits...It is aimed at you.

I have discussed hashtags with a least one member privately.

You should see less Yolo tags going forward, one way or another.

We'll just have to find another way to annoy dinobot (which my phone just auto corrected to dingbat).

T.

You didn't miss much. Someone got a little overzealous with hashtags and "yolo". A few got annoyed an it ended with some discussion right here. I appreciate the offender for not becoming a troll which often seems to happen in situations like this. I also appreciate the offended for discussing it and not pouring fuel on a fire. Its all over, nothing to see here.

You didn't miss much. Someone got a little overzealous with hashtags and "yolo". A few got annoyed an it ended with some discussion right here. I appreciate the offender for not becoming a troll which often seems to happen in situations like this. I also appreciate the offended for discussing it and not pouring fuel on a fire. Its all over, nothing to see here.

thumbsup.gif